Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sally

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Sally

    Sally, where are you? I hope you're okay...

    #2
    I'll send a PM. She had a bad cold. I hope she's recovering but it's unusual for her to be silent.
    Attached Files
    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

    Comment


      #3
      Get better soon Sally!

      Comment


        #4
        Sal'o' mine,

        Miss you. Show up or we will hunt you down. Again.

        Love and chocolate,
        ANN
        There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

        Comment


          #5
          I hope you're feeling better very soon!


          Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

          Comment


            #6
            :) Sally you are greatly missed. Praying for your speedy recovery. Jeanie :)

            Comment


              #7
              Sally, please answer our call. We are getting anxious. Maybe since it is Saturday DD is there. I hope so. We just want you better.
              Virginia

              Comment


                #8
                Can't kick this damn flu. Trying!!!

                i need a cold beer Howie
                Last edited by SalpalSally; 12-04-2016, 06:47 AM.
                Love, Sally


                "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






                Comment


                  #9
                  I'm so sorry you are still so ill! Take care, lots of fluids, lots of rest. We miss you around here.
                  ...I am not a doctor nor medical professional, and don't pretend to be one, here... :o

                  Comment


                    #10
                    So glad you checked in, Sally! Is that a sign of an improvement? I figured that if you weren't up to getting to the iPad, you must be feeling really punk.

                    You're going to be back with us in no time. I just know it!
                    Attached Files
                    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Flu is very rough.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        I figured you would come stumbling back in here smelling of bourbon, and instead you want one of my beers. Sally, you can have as many beers as you want. I'm just glad to see you.
                        "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

                        Albert Einstein

                        Comment


                          #13
                          :) Thanks for checking in. I will keep praying for your recovery. We love you. Jeanie :)

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Just good to hear from you Sally! Sorry the darn "flu" still has you. I just hope this is very temporary. Drink as many of Howie's beers as you would like.
                            Virginia

                            Comment


                              #15
                              I'm still here but not too much better! Is it too late to get a flu shot? Lol!
                              Love, Sally


                              "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X