Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sally

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    Yes, slowly but surely!
    Love, Sally


    "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






    Comment


      #32
      That's good news, Sally! Some things take time and more time. Glad you're back!
      SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

      Comment


        #33
        So glad to see you Sally. You will be completely well by Christmas is my bet!
        Virginia

        Comment


          #34
          I hope so.....yeaaaaaaaaa!!!

          I's getting closer!!!!!
          Last edited by SalpalSally; 12-15-2016, 10:10 AM.
          Love, Sally


          "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






          Comment


            #35
            Originally posted by SalpalSally View Post
            Can't kick this damn flu. Trying!!!

            i need a cold beer Howie
            Hot apple cidar with a cinnamon stick or mulled wine might be better.

            Originally posted by SalpalSally View Post
            I's getting closer!!!!!
            Glad to hear you're starting to improve.
            Last edited by Parsi; 12-15-2016, 10:59 AM.

            Comment


              #36
              I'm glad you're feeling better, Sally! Keep up with the fluids, and stay warm! Bitter cold out there..
              ...I am not a doctor nor medical professional, and don't pretend to be one, here... :o

              Comment


                #37
                Originally posted by Parsi View Post
                Hot apple cidar with a cinnamon stick or mulled wine might be better.



                Glad to hear you're starting to improve.
                It can't compare...LOL!
                Love, Sally


                "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






                Comment


                  #38
                  Yeah, that plain old beer you're drinking just can't compare, but it will have to do!
                  "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

                  Albert Einstein

                  Comment


                    #39
                    I prefer beer!!!!!
                    Love, Sally


                    "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






                    Comment


                      #40
                      Miz Sally, please check in. I am missing you.

                      ANN
                      There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

                      Comment


                        #41
                        Checking in. Is everyone ok?

                        It is just getting harder to type.

                        Love you all and thanks for the cards!!!!
                        Love, Sally


                        "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






                        Comment


                          #42
                          There you are! Under the tree, playing w the village!

                          Love & hot chocolate w a peppermint stick,
                          ANN
                          There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

                          Comment


                            #43
                            Sure glad to see you pop in Sally. I hope typing gets easier when warm weather comes back.
                            Virginia

                            Comment


                              #44
                              Lol!,,lol!!!
                              Love, Sally


                              "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






                              Comment


                                #45
                                Hi Sally. Do you have an iPad? If you do, you can speak into your iPad and it will type for you. Just bring up your keyboard function, and you will see A picture of a microphone. Click on the microphone and start to speak. You do not need any other hardware to do this just speak as though you were talking to your iPad. At least that's how it works for me. I do not know if the older iPads have this same microphone function.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X