BBS, that is the kind of smart phone I want.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Sally
Collapse
X
-
I hope you reply, and if you don't, I'm going let these two cats look, and they haven't had their turkey treats yet, and well...I can't go on, it always makes me cry.
"Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."
Albert Einstein
Comment
-
((((((Sally)))))) ~
Thinking of and praying for you ~
Hoping you'll post soon with an update ~
Love & Light,
Rose
Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.
Comment
-
I don't think Sally wants to be contacted by phone. If you recall hospital stays, you know how the staff are always coming in and immediately doing things to you. And if you're not feeling well, that's about all you can cope with. It might be like that for her.SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.
Comment
-
The nursing home I stayed in did not have telephones in patients rooms. The nearest phone was down in the middle of the hallway on the opposite wing from where I was. If I wanted to talk on the phone, or someone called me, the nurse would bring me the cell phone, then stand there while I talked. Bad scene....I am not a doctor nor medical professional, and don't pretend to be one, here... :o
Comment
-
Sally, hope you're feeling a bit better and can learn how to do the "voice to text" thing BBS and ANN were writing about for her friend who is having difficulties typing out messages. It might make it easier to keep in touch.
Hope you had a nice holiday and you were with your family and special grands!
Last edited by SuzE-Q; 12-27-2016, 01:16 PM.
Please Note that my posts may have been arbitrarily altered by a Moderator and may not reflect my original content.
Per Mike Weins: "...the admin/mod team doesn't have to provide a forewarning/warning/mention about altering a members post. It doesn't matter if they fix a link, remove a link, fix a typo, or whatever...."
Comment
-
Can't find a keyboard function?????
my phone has a speaker but not justLast edited by SalpalSally; 12-28-2016, 10:16 AM.Love, Sally
"The best way out is always through". Robert Frost
Comment
-
It's nice to see you back, Sally! I hope you're feeling better. These flu spells and even colds can really knock a person out.
Many people in my building are ill, apparently with flu. Some have been hospitalized with it. One who was hospitalized had had the flu shot but still got the flu.
I've heard that that can happen and if it does, the flu would be milder, but having to be hospitalized with it doesn't sound so mild.SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.
Comment

Comment