Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chiropractor and MS

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Howie is known far and wide as a very accomplished dentist, for one thing.
    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

    Comment


      #17
      Originally posted by agate View Post
      Howie is known far and wide as a very accomplished dentist, for one thing.
      Ha! Thanks for starting my day with a chuckle�� Not that I don't believe you are a great and upstanding dentist Howie! I believe it.
      Rose, your father did something amazing for the world. Thinking about all the smart and dedicated people who worked, led good lives and made this world a better place is enough to make us proud. More than enough!
      Linda~~~~

      Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"..

      Comment


        #18
        I have TWO specialties. Dental, and Cat care. I excel in both.
        "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

        Albert Einstein

        Comment


          #19
          Hi Agate,
          I am not sure of your experience.
          I was at the University of Chicago--not just as a student for 3 degrees but as an employee as well. I worked as a secretary in a number of different branches (the Press, the Division of Humanities, the business school) and as an editorial assistant/translator for quite a few years in the dept. of mathematics in connection with a government grant. I worked with some professors who were very careful to address everyone with the "right" title.

          Maybe it was because that university has a large medical school, and there was always a good possibility that someone called "doctor" really was an MD or at least an intern. You tended to assume that anyone being called "doctor" was a medical doctor.

          I taught for several years in the Chicago city college system. I taught in the Englewood and Southeast and Loop sections of town. Some of my colleagues had Ph.D.s and a few of them did like to be called Dr.
          SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by Howie View Post
            I have TWO specialties. Dental, and Cat care. I excel in both.
            And then there are your other sterling qualities, like modesty.
            SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

            Comment

            Working...
            X