Howie is known far and wide as a very accomplished dentist, for one thing.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Chiropractor and MS
Collapse
X
-
Ha! Thanks for starting my day with a chuckle Not that I don't believe you are a great and upstanding dentist Howie! I believe it.Originally posted by agate View PostHowie is known far and wide as a very accomplished dentist, for one thing.
Rose, your father did something amazing for the world. Thinking about all the smart and dedicated people who worked, led good lives and made this world a better place is enough to make us proud. More than enough!Linda~~~~
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"..
Comment
-
I was at the University of Chicago--not just as a student for 3 degrees but as an employee as well. I worked as a secretary in a number of different branches (the Press, the Division of Humanities, the business school) and as an editorial assistant/translator for quite a few years in the dept. of mathematics in connection with a government grant. I worked with some professors who were very careful to address everyone with the "right" title.Hi Agate,
I am not sure of your experience.
Maybe it was because that university has a large medical school, and there was always a good possibility that someone called "doctor" really was an MD or at least an intern. You tended to assume that anyone being called "doctor" was a medical doctor.
I taught for several years in the Chicago city college system. I taught in the Englewood and Southeast and Loop sections of town. Some of my colleagues had Ph.D.s and a few of them did like to be called Dr.SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.
Comment

Comment