The past two days I dosed the Marinol 30 minutes before surfing and then again six hours later. It did take the edge off the spasm feelings and neuropathy.
At my next visit in May with neuro Inwill discuss whether an increased dose, I am on lowest, is warranted to try.
I also don't know whether it's okay to take it only on days I need it. I know you can't do that with Baclofen. That you cannot just stop Baclofen cold turkey as you risk medical problems like seizure. Anyone know re Marinol?
At my next visit in May with neuro Inwill discuss whether an increased dose, I am on lowest, is warranted to try.
I also don't know whether it's okay to take it only on days I need it. I know you can't do that with Baclofen. That you cannot just stop Baclofen cold turkey as you risk medical problems like seizure. Anyone know re Marinol?

Comment