Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Losing an hour

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Originally posted by agate View Post
    Maybe it was here, Parsi?

    Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

    The original idea seems to have been to oblige people to use less artificial lighting and so save fuel towards the war effort of World War I. Interesting that farmers were opposed to it in England:



    I can't imagine that farmers would like the idea. Animals of my acquaintance can't tell time but maybe there are smart animals out there.
    My animal doesn't care, he woke me up at 3:45 am the other day. I wasn't impressed because it was still dark outside.
    Last edited by jendie; 03-17-2017, 09:05 PM.
    s
    Jendie
    I've been a member of this forum during its different incarnations since I was dx in 9/98

    Comment

    Working...
    X