Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

About the Useful Websites thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    About the Useful Websites thread

    I'm in the process of updating the Useful Websites thread. It will look a bit strange for a while as the changes are being entered a few at a time in new posts, and then the moderators will come along and make the changes. Post #1 (8/30/2011) will be the one with major changes.

    MS drugs have been multiplying in recent years, and there will need to be additions and changes in the information.

    If anyone has any suggestions for information you think should (or shouldn't) be included, please do speak up.
    Last edited by agate; 01-16-2018, 11:10 AM.
    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

    #2
    Not sure if this applies, but this essay about disability is powerful and empowering
    Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

    Comment


      #3
      I'm pretty sure I can include this link. Thanks so much for the suggestion!
      SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

      Comment


        #4
        I will email a handout I use in my talks that has all of the drug companies on it with their website and toll free numbers as well as organizations and cooling companies.

        Comment


          #5
          The updating and revision of the Useful Websites sticky thread is progressing. Many thanks to everyone who is helping with this effort.

          The world of MS drugs has changed so much in recent years that this revision was badly needed.

          I'm hoping that the thread will look more readable and up-to-date very soon. Thank you for putting up with it while it's being reworked.
          SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

          Comment


            #6
            Thank you Agate for doing this for the forum.
            Virginia

            Comment


              #7
              Nice job Agate!

              Comment


                #8
                Many besides me have contributed to the information gathered in the Useful Websites thread. I'm just compiling it.
                SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

                Comment


                  #9
                  For doing all that, I'm giving you a free tooth extraction. Thanks Agate!
                  "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

                  Albert Einstein

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Wow, this is really going that extra mile, Howie. I can't accept such a generous offer.
                    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Thanks to some superb help from Moderator 7, the Useful Websites thread has been fixed up, and the two threads where the revision was taking place have been removed.

                      I'd like to thank everyone who contributed suggestions and links. It's a reference thread for this board. It may also be what newcomers look at if they're looking this place over. I hope it's more up to date and even a bit more readable now.
                      SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Thank you Agate and also many thanks to Moderator 7 for his help.
                        Virginia

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Ditto!!!!!

                          Comment


                            #14
                            At least people dropping by won't be looking at out-of-date information. Things are moving fast in this field. I'm not sure how much progress has been made but the drug companies have been very busy.
                            SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              FYI If I'm not mistaken, Mod 7 is a she.
                              "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

                              Albert Einstein

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X