Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

About the Useful Websites thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    I have that impression too, Howie, but we'll keep that information under our hats, won't we?

    I can't find my hat but when I do I'll definitely do that.
    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

    Comment


      #17
      Should have known - let's face it women are just plain smart!
      Virginia

      Comment


        #18
        Howie...you changed your Avatar!

        Comment


          #19
          He must have done that when I wasn't looking. A Google search tells me that the best guess is that it's a nuclear explosion.

          You really have to watch Howie carefully.
          SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

          Comment


            #20
            Two minutes to minute on the domesday clock. Howie pays attention.

            ANN
            There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

            Comment


              #21
              Duck and cover, duck and cover.....
              "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

              Albert Einstein

              Comment

              Working...
              X