Originally posted by agate
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Laurel vs Yanny explained
Collapse
X
-
I wasn't going to mention the gorilla but since the cat/gorilla is out of the bag, I didn't see it at all the first time I watched the video. When I watched a second time--because I couldn't believe it as there all along--I definitely saw it.
You think you can believe your own eyes but you can't.SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.
Comment
-
((((((Hugs to All)))))) ~
Sunshine ~
Thanks for posting that exercise. Interesting! I had the correct solution, but I didn't notice the surprise!
Perhaps you could edit your post with the link to add a spoiler alert (eg. "play the video, before reading the posts below").
"A mind is a terrible thing to waste."
Or as Dan Quayle once said:
"What a waste it is to lose one's mind. Or not to have a mind is being very wasteful. How true that is."
And he should know!
Love & Light,

Rose
Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.
Comment
-
((((((Hugs to All)))))) ~
nuthatch ~Originally posted by nuthatch View PostI did see the gorilla because he was in the way! Because of him being in the way I missed one of the passes, but laughed out loud when he pounded his chest.
Guess I'm easily distracted by silliness!
I'm thinking your distraction is visual acuity, which would be helpful in crime solving. To me, the distraction was counting the white shirts passing the ball. I was concentrating on that and completely blocked out the gorilla.
Love & Light,

Rose
Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.
Comment

Comment