Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Anniversary to Catdancer and TC, Lazarus and John, Cherie and David--June 1!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Happy Anniversary to Catdancer and TC, Lazarus and John, Cherie and David--June 1!

    Three people here (that I know of) have wedding anniversaries on June 1: Catdancer and Tom Cat as well as Linda (Lazarus) and John are observing their 50th, and Cherie and David will be celebrating 43 years!


    Hope that all three couples will enjoy many more happy years together!
    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

    #2
    Happy Anniversary everyone,, !!!
    " Don't outsmart your common sense"

    Peg

    Comment


      #3
      Happy Anniversaries Cat, Cheri & Linda!

      ANN
      Last edited by stillstANNding; 06-01-2018, 03:08 AM.
      There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

      Comment


        #4
        Happy anniversary to all of you!

        Comment


          #5
          Come on, you planned it that way didn't you? Well, I wish ALL of you a Happy Anniversary!!!
          "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

          Albert Einstein

          Comment


            #6
            TC and I thank all of you. We exchanged lovely cards this morning. Now waiting for the SafeLight guy to come: TC parked under a tree when he went camping. The tree didn't like it -- tossed a branch down and smashed the windshield of our Matrix. TC taped it, drove home that way, and now we're waiting for it to be fixed. Not covered by insurance (the cost is less than our deductible), so a chunk of discretionary spending gone to a new windshield.... We spent part of Yesterday in town at another garage, this time the dealer, to get the airbags replaced on our Scion. At least this one was a recall, so there was no charge.

            We're taking his sister and husband, and our best friends (he was our best man) to lunch at a nice restaurant tomorrow.

            So no big celebration here....just glad to be alive to get to the 50th....
            Last edited by Catdancer; 06-01-2018, 06:17 AM.

            Comment


              #7
              :) Happy Anniversary to all three couples. Enjoy a great day and year. I hope you all have many more years together. Jeanie :)

              Comment


                #8
                Happy anniversary to all three couples.

                Cat, I hope SafeLight is as good as they advertise.
                Last edited by Parsi; 06-01-2018, 06:30 AM.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Happy Anniversary to all of you. I think Howie is right you probably planned this a long time ago without telling the rest of us. Either way I hope all of you have a good day. Cat you and TC enjoy your new windshield and your lunch out tomorrow.
                  Virginia

                  Comment


                    #10
                    If anyone else has an anniversary today, I hope you'll speak up so you can be added to this thread!

                    Catdancer, a windshield doesn't sound like a very traditional anniversary gift but I'm sure you'll be very glad to have it. Hope you'll enjoy the get-together! Staying together for 50 years is really impressive!
                    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Thanks for the good wishes from everyone.. today is a big work day getting ready for tomorrow’s farmers market. We really have everything ready...all the loads on the trailers and all the signs in each pot. At least that is the way it was until a few minutes ago. Then John came in with a handful of not quite developed but super yummy sugar snap peas. Drats! I think I will wait until next weekend to pick them but they are unique at this stage and it would have been really neat to be the only one in the market with peas. Too late in the day to start a big job.... but it is tempting.
                      Linda~~~~

                      Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"..

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Happy Anniversary, one and all🥂🌈🌻
                        Be the person your dog thinks you are

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Thank you everyone. My laptop died on the first and we are still away from home with so so Internet.
                          we went to the theater (Ain't Misbehavin') Thursday night then loaded the car and headed for the White Mountains. Stopped for lunch with our daughter and SIL just outside Boston then had dinner to celebrate at the Gypsy Cafe in Lincoln, NH. Yesterday was a day at the Lake here in Deer Park (boy did I get a sunburn!....I never go outside for long) and a long after dinner walk. Today David is off climbing Lincoln (4400+/- ft of elevation). Weather report doesn't look great for the rest of the week after today so we may head home before our planned departure on Wednesday.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            TC and I had a lovely lunch with his sister/husband, and our best friends. I think they enjoyed it -- They don't eat much, but did have the restaurant package up the remainder to take home. (I'd think that if they didn't really like it they wouldn't have bothered..but who knows). Weather was really nice -- in the low 60's, and sunny.

                            Did I tell you about the roses? (No..not from TC). We were home Friday night. I had gone into the bathroom to start to get ready for bed, turned on the fan in there, and didn't hear any door bells. TC was dozing on the couch. About a half-hour later he woke up from his nap, remembered that he had left the lawn cart in the yard, went out to put it in the garage....and here was this box on the porch! He brought it inside: -- a dozen white roses from our friends, for our anniversary. Roses, a nice vase, a lovely card.

                            Now, if we hadn't gone out there, we wouldn't have found them until Saturday morning!! And it was after 5 p.m. on Friday night, because TC had been in the yard earlier and came in about 5, and there were no boxes then! So sometime between 5 and 7, FTD delivered them...but didn't know, didn't ring the bell..just dropped them and ran! Odd!

                            Comment


                              #15
                              How nice that anniversaries were observed!

                              Not so odd, maybe, about the FTD delivery. UPS and FedEX have been just leaving packages without bothering to notify the recipients here for some time now. I believe they're supposed to ring the bell or knock but they often don't. I'm sorry to learn that even flower deliveries are being left in that way.
                              SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X