Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT August Chit Chat

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #91
    Originally posted by Sunshine View Post
    IVIG all day today.
    I miss those days. It gave me a paradoxical freedom. Even though I was hooked up for 8 hours I was free! No one to ask me to water a greenhouse, dig some potatoes, weed something or pick something or find a hammer or...or...or...
    With john’s Health not yet recovered I am already thinking about winter and snow and I am weary in advance
    Linda~~~~

    Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"..

    Comment


      #92
      Linda, I do wish life was a little easier for you. I can see where just having all that taken off you for a "free" day would feel good, no matter the reason.
      Virginia

      Comment


        #93
        Ann, looked for Sundown Naturals 5000mcg B-12 on VitaCost and they did not show they carried it. They showed 6000mcg, but were out. First time I have seen them out of anything. Did you say 5000mcg or 1,500mcg?
        Virginia

        Comment


          #94
          They’re 5000 mcg, Virginia.
          I buy they from CVS.

          Edited to add: It’s this one, B12 as methylcobalamine:

          Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...
          ANN
          Last edited by stillstANNding; 08-08-2018, 01:24 PM. Reason: Added link
          There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

          Comment


            #95
            Thanks Ann!
            Virginia

            Comment


              #96
              My maid was sick yesterday, but she called. I steam mopped my bathrooms downstairs and kitchen, cleaned the counter tops in kitchen and then when I finished all the work that I usually do I realized I didn't really need her. She had wanted to come tomorrow. I am going to eye Doctor tomorrow afternoon.

              My brother just called and he and his wife left me food at my front door for supper tonight. Yea, I don't have to cook. He told me to go to the front porch and get it in. It is something like spaghetti, but has something else in with it. Looking forward to it. They will not be able to do this after they move on the 23rd of this month.
              Virginia

              Comment


                #97
                Hi gang,, week is finally almost done,, my brothers are home in Texas/Arizona,, which was so nice to see them,"but" glad to see them go,,,, we canned 9 quarts of potatoes this morning,, our very 1st time canning potatoes, so we will see if this pans out,,,family reunion was good,, lots of food,,,,grandkids have been up,,

                Linda hang in there

                later then,,
                " Don't outsmart your common sense"

                Peg

                Comment


                  #98
                  Food details wanted, Peg! Virginia and I get hungry!

                  ANN
                  There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

                  Comment


                    #99
                    Peg, I agree with Ann. Food details please!
                    Virginia

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Virginia View Post
                      Peg, I agree with Ann. Food details please!

                      okay ladies,, there was pulled pork sandwiches,,hot dogs,, potato salad, my baked beans,, cauliflower salad,,baked beans,,taco salads,,cooler corn,, cream cheese brownies,,peach crisp/apple crisp,,watermelon/cantaloupe,, ..
                      " Don't outsmart your common sense"

                      Peg

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Pegakafarmgirl View Post
                        okay ladies,, there was pulled pork sandwiches,,hot dogs,, potato salad, my baked beans,, cauliflower salad,,baked beans,,taco salads,,cooler corn,, cream cheese brownies,,peach crisp/apple crisp,,watermelon/cantaloupe,, ..
                        Peg,

                        Yum!

                        Do you think you could add the recipes for the cauliflower and taco salads to Cat's food thread, pretty please?

                        I've never tried a cauliflower salad, but it's something I could use more of in my diet!
                        Please Note that my posts may have been arbitrarily altered by a Moderator and may not reflect my original content.

                        Per Mike Weins: "...the admin/mod team doesn't have to provide a forewarning/warning/mention about altering a members post. It doesn't matter if they fix a link, remove a link, fix a typo, or whatever...."

                        Comment


                          I’ll have the peach/apple crisp and some cauliflower salad for my mom. Please and thank you!

                          ANN
                          There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

                          Comment


                            No sleep last night, but I didn't let that slow me down. About 6:00, I made my pasta. Then went to the dump to take one bag of trash, then went to the store. I'm all done, and will probably try sleeping. Everyone have a great day!
                            "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

                            Albert Einstein

                            Comment


                              What’s your pasta and sauce this time, Howie?

                              You have a good day, too.

                              We are traveling to the tip of Cape Cod today. I’ll be in the ocean tomorrow. :-)
                              ANN
                              There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Pegakafarmgirl View Post
                                Hi gang,, week is finally almost done,, my brothers are home in Texas/Arizona,, which was so nice to see them,"but" glad to see them go,,,, we canned 9 quarts of potatoes this morning,, our very 1st time canning potatoes, so we will see if this pans out,,,family reunion was good,, lots of food,,,,grandkids have been up,,

                                Linda hang in there

                                later then,,

                                What did you do to can potatoes? We stored about 100 handlebaskets last season and planted them as seed potatoes this season. Came out great. Our organic potato seed bill is thousands each year so this will save us a fortune. And we will get what we want!
                                Linda~~~~

                                Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"..

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X