Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's Hallowe'en!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Happy Halloween everybody!
    Mild Spastic Diplegia Cerebral Palsy and bad proprioception.
    My website for my original short films! http://cripvideoproductions.com/astrokeofendurance.php

    Comment


      #17
      Hello jingle :)

      Yes, Rose, when I see teens in my infusion center, battling cancer, it is so damn unfair that teens have to deal with such a heavy disease. Any heavy disease.

      Comment


        #18
        My celebration of Halloween was going to Walmart at 11:45 PM and loading a cart with half-price candy. Last night I spent $109.83 and managed to get such a load into the trunk of my car. My next door neighbor has a special use for some and the rest I'll take to the local Food Pantry.

        Comment


          #19
          What a thoughtful thing to do, jingle. Kudos to you!

          Comment


            #20
            Jingle, that must have been quite a chore - putting that much candy in the trunk of the car. As Nuthatch said, it really was a thoughtful thing to do on Halloween.
            Virginia

            Comment


              #21
              Thanks - Our local Food Pantry has lots of commercial donors but depends heavily on what people carry in. I knew they needed lots of cereal so that's what I always donated. Then last Halloween I bought a big collection of 1/2 price candy and took it to the pantry. I kind of expected them to say "Thank you, but please, we need cereal". But they were delighted so, since then I carry in lots of candy and a little bit of cereal ;)

              Our police dept. frequently has food drives for the pantry and often have toy drives. Their Christmas toy drive is Dec. 5.

              And, Virginia, it was a BIG job trying to get all that candy into my car, but as usual, a total stranger ran to help. hee hee - I wish she had followed me home to help down load all that stuff!

              Comment


                #22
                Surprised you didn’t have some offers to help eat some of it😀
                Virginia

                Comment

                Working...
                X