Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ten years with coiling

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Great!

    That's great news Dawn! You must be so relieved to not have to go through that more often. And I'm right there with the plug! I had it once, under mild med and it woke me up from a sound sleep because it hurt so much. If I'm having coiling, I now ask for complete sedation and if they want to use the plug during that, that's fine. For the angios I don't mind laying there for hours. I actually enjoy the rest! :-)

    Hang in there and keep living. {{{{{HUGS}}}}}}
    Heidi
    Ruptured 11mm annie on 10/5/06. Left internal carotid artery. Coiled at Maine Med. Portland, ME. 16 coils. Coils compacting Dec. 2010. Stent implanted 3/16/2011 and 4 more new coils added 4/27/2011 by Dr. Ecker. Another 4mm annie discovered Dec. 2010. Older sister died from rupture 5/29/12. Smaller annie grew & was clipped in Jan. 2014. Orig. annie getting new remnant. Possible flow diversion needed now. Check out my Brain Blog: Brain Blog

    Comment


      #17
      I agree with Heidi :)

      Comment

      Working...
      X