Great!
That's great news Dawn! You must be so relieved to not have to go through that more often. And I'm right there with the plug! I had it once, under mild med and it woke me up from a sound sleep because it hurt so much. If I'm having coiling, I now ask for complete sedation and if they want to use the plug during that, that's fine. For the angios I don't mind laying there for hours. I actually enjoy the rest! :-)
Hang in there and keep living. {{{{{HUGS}}}}}}
Heidi
That's great news Dawn! You must be so relieved to not have to go through that more often. And I'm right there with the plug! I had it once, under mild med and it woke me up from a sound sleep because it hurt so much. If I'm having coiling, I now ask for complete sedation and if they want to use the plug during that, that's fine. For the angios I don't mind laying there for hours. I actually enjoy the rest! :-)
Hang in there and keep living. {{{{{HUGS}}}}}}
Heidi

Comment