Well today's dose wasn't as smooth, but we got through it. I did get cleared to do a light walk about with the rollator, so very pleased about that. Unfortunately the IV was infiltrated it took 3 jabs to finally find a vein that wouldn't roll. Had I known, I would have drank a lot of water, which helps. But I didn't know the vein was in such bad shape, so we had to hunt and peck and jab until the vein was found. I hate needles so keeping calm was difficult. Plus we started before 7:00 am, and the solumedrol only allows me 2 hours of sleep at a time. I was up since 4:0 am so am very tired.
But just one more day to go and it will be accomplished. My neuro wants me to check in 5 days after the last IV, so have to remember to do that. One good thing about starting so early was that it was all done by about 9:30. Tomorrow we will be back at the regular starting time at 9:00 am, but I have discovered that if I play Solitaire the time goes by much more quickly. Otherwise, it is like watching grass grown Totally never ending. lol Okay that is it for now. Be back after the last dose tomorrow.
But just one more day to go and it will be accomplished. My neuro wants me to check in 5 days after the last IV, so have to remember to do that. One good thing about starting so early was that it was all done by about 9:30. Tomorrow we will be back at the regular starting time at 9:00 am, but I have discovered that if I play Solitaire the time goes by much more quickly. Otherwise, it is like watching grass grown Totally never ending. lol Okay that is it for now. Be back after the last dose tomorrow.


Comment