Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

June 2021 Chit Chat

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Ahh, here we are! I was worried early this morning. Glad the lights are back on.

    ANN

    There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

    Comment


      Ann, I am just exhausted - I am changing the sheets on my bed!! You didn't send Peter to do it.

      Agate. how hot is it?
      Virginia

      Comment


        I seem to be missing the last page on many of the threads here. I am going to get off and will come back later.
        Virginia

        Comment


          ((((((Hugs to All)))))) ~

          BT was down early this morning. The error message was "Forbidden: You don't have permission to access this resource." I emailed Mike, as did agate.

          I checked BT periodically, and got the same message, then a different error message, then a message that the site was not loading, and finally it was back up.

          Mike posted in Forum Feedback about the problem.

          Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

          Post #7.

          Whenever the site goes down, I remember the old days, when it crashed for long periods. I have to remind myself that this is still a new format, and Mike still has tweaking to do.

          Thank you ((((((Mike)))))) for all you do for BT and us!

          Love & Light,

          ❤️❤️❤️❤️

          Rose

          *Virtual Hugs Are Germ-Free!


          THANKS!






          Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

          Comment


            Many thanks to everyone who helped to get the board back without much downtime at all.


            SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

            Comment


              Thanks Mike, hope that was the reason for my other problems.
              Virginia

              Comment

              Working...
              X