We have made it to June! Welcome some warmer weather and longer days.
Peter and I are in Pennsylvania with Mom. It was a shock to see her with her long gray hair. She has gotten tinier but still weighs ten pounds more than me.
We got dinner from our favorite Italian restaurant the first night: Eggplant parm for Mom & Peter and Chicken Marsala for me. Yum.
We fixed things and did errand at three stores yesterday and I did weeding. Today, Mom has a hair appointment she can’t wait for.
Best to all,
ANN
Peter and I are in Pennsylvania with Mom. It was a shock to see her with her long gray hair. She has gotten tinier but still weighs ten pounds more than me.
We got dinner from our favorite Italian restaurant the first night: Eggplant parm for Mom & Peter and Chicken Marsala for me. Yum.
We fixed things and did errand at three stores yesterday and I did weeding. Today, Mom has a hair appointment she can’t wait for.
Best to all,
ANN

I am sure the cleaning of the stove is not your favorite thing to do. It would not be mine. I am always amazed at how fast something can boil over on my stove. It seems if I just step aside for a minute this can happen so easily.
Comment