Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT July Chit Chat

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #76
    Jeanie, I'm so sorry you've been in for some surprises about your husband. Maybe he was trying to shield you from knowing about financial problems he was facing. We think we know people close to us but we never really do....

    Sally, that's a great photo of your daughter and others. We're all grateful when people like her do what they can to raise funds.

    Cherie, congratulations on keeping up with the music! I disposed of my recorders recently after years of not using them but for quite a number of years I had a very good time with them, playing along with recordings.

    renee, sounds like you had a nice visit with your brother. I think I'll forget about Mick Jagger as someone I might like to know after reading your post.

    Last week I went to the last session of the MS fatigue study I've been taking part in. There will be two more sessions but 3-6 months from now. The people in the group were very nice, and I think all but one showed up for most of the sessions. There were 10 of us. The sessions were in the VA hospital.

    I'm going to go over the materials I received and try to find some information to share here.
    Last edited by agate; 07-29-2013, 04:59 PM.
    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

    Comment


      #77
      Bye Bye July!!!
      Love, Sally


      "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






      Comment

      Working...
      X