((((((Gabriella)))))) ~
Like all of your wonderful friends here, I am so glad to see your post, because that means that you are feeling well enough to post. What a challenging and difficult ordeal your have endured. Your stamina and determination are amazing. I'm so grateful that you have the love and support of your sons, daughters-in-law and brother, and that you have received good medical care.
If you have any questions or concerns about your feeding system, please post on the Child Neurology forum. Several of us have children with G or G/J feeding lines, and we'd be very happy to help you in any way we can.
My prayers for you have been continuous, and I will continue to send you healing energy and prayers for strength and a rapid and complete recovery.
Blessings to you ((((((Gabriella)))))) ~
Love & Light,
Rose
Like all of your wonderful friends here, I am so glad to see your post, because that means that you are feeling well enough to post. What a challenging and difficult ordeal your have endured. Your stamina and determination are amazing. I'm so grateful that you have the love and support of your sons, daughters-in-law and brother, and that you have received good medical care.
If you have any questions or concerns about your feeding system, please post on the Child Neurology forum. Several of us have children with G or G/J feeding lines, and we'd be very happy to help you in any way we can.
My prayers for you have been continuous, and I will continue to send you healing energy and prayers for strength and a rapid and complete recovery.
Blessings to you ((((((Gabriella)))))) ~
Love & Light,
Rose

:) Gabriella are you able to eat anything by mouth? It sounds like your surgeries were very extensive. I am glad you are healing good and that your family is supportive and helpful. I am glad you are not going to have chemo or raadiation as I think both of those do as much harm as they do good. Radiation and chemo destroyed a lot of my DIL's organs and none are working right now. Keep us posted when you can. I am continuing to keep you in my prayers. Merry Christmas. Jeanie :)

Please Note that my posts may have been arbitrarily altered by a Moderator and may not reflect my original content.
Comment