Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT Part II December Chit Chat

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    OT Part II December Chit Chat

    so hows it going,, hopefully everyone has a great holiday,,

    Trying to figure out Iowa's weather, so far coming up empty,,to spring/fall/and back to winter,,strange to say the least,,

    have a X/Mas party Saturday on his side of the family,,70 people usually show up,,and Santa does too,,they rent a hall,,

    deer hunting ,, done,, they tagged out,,proud of the boys,, I wrapped meat,, no biggie,,

    so have a Merry Christmas everyone,,
    " Don't outsmart your common sense"

    Peg

    #2
    I was wondering when you would start a part II. We are a talkative bunch, aren't we. I think I hear some bells outside. Santa?
    "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

    Albert Einstein

    Comment


      #3
      The main noise I hear is my new frog desk vac! frogvac.jpg


      Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

      Comment


        #4
        And it's a frog! Who would have guessed?
        "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

        Albert Einstein

        Comment


          #5
          Ribbet-Ribbet Howie!!

          Actually I am glad that chit-chat IS so active.......we need to keep an eye on Howie after all you never can tell what the cats could talk him into. Cigarettes, whiskey and wild, wild women.

          Comment


            #6
            Who told you about all that? Those darn cats!!!
            "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

            Albert Einstein

            Comment


              #7
              Nah, Howie's cats probably like tequila.

              Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...


              Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

              Comment


                #8
                And good tequila at that!
                "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

                Albert Einstein

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Howie View Post
                  Who told you about all that? Those darn cats!!!
                  we have video,
                  Attached Files
                  " Don't outsmart your common sense"

                  Peg

                  Comment


                    #10
                    That sounds like some of Sam's work. I never should have gotten her that video camera!
                    "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

                    Albert Einstein

                    Comment


                      #11
                      HO HO HO!!


                      Attached Files
                      Love, Sally


                      "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






                      Comment


                        #12
                        Sally, you really go all out!
                        "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

                        Albert Einstein

                        Comment


                          #13
                          She really puts Martha Stewart in the shade.
                          SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by agate View Post
                            she really puts martha stewart in the shade.
                            LoLoLoL!!!
                            Love, Sally


                            "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






                            Comment


                              #15
                              Is Martha's shade created by a steel bunk with a 3 in mattress? To soon? Inappropriate? Oh well it sounded funny in my head.

                              Howie must be up to something he hasn't posted this morning. Howie are you busy putting pink flamingos in Sally's front yard?

                              It is cloudy and nasty looking outside today. Rain and snow for this weekend. I put an ad on Craigslist for some my MIL stuff. Someone is coming from Twin Falls which is at least 2 1/2 hours if the weather is good. Oh well I told them that I will not take a check especially out of town ones. I have sold (and bought) quite a bit on Craigslist over the years. Its a good place if you use common sense. I always tell people that if a 'deal' seems to good to be true, it probably is. Buying a Rolex watch for a $100? Come on people sheesh.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X