Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT Part II December Chit Chat

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #76
    Sounds like everyone had a good Christmas even though some experienced loss.
    Though I'm late, the season isn't over yet so I'm wishing everyone Happy Holidays.

    Comment


      #77
      Waiting for Howie to shovel us out. I will even let him drive the snowplow tractor. Scary thought huh? hee hee .

      Comment


        #78
        I would be more than happy to ARGH...MY BACK!!!! It comes at the worst times!
        "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

        Albert Einstein

        Comment


          #79
          I used to have a big problem with "bad backs" when my kids were younger. Anytime there was work that involved shovels or throwing hay bales. There were a million excuses but if the work involved tractors especially if you were driving the pilot car behind the combine or the swather. Slower than a person could walk they had music a nice comfortable seat and a/c I never had any trouble getting help. No one wanted to irrigate either huh. Imagine that?

          Comment

          Working...
          X