Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Age

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Age

    I know women don't usually like to tell their age, but humor me, I won't tell. This question has no medical reason for being asked, just curiosity. I'm 63 on my last birthday.
    "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

    Albert Einstein

    #2
    I'm 66 but my husband is 59! ;-)

    ANN
    There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

    Comment


      #3
      I turned 57 in July. Guess I'm the baby for now!


      Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

      Comment


        #4
        Just turned 70. Tom Cat is 75, will be 76 in May.
        ...I am not a doctor nor medical professional, and don't pretend to be one, here... :o

        Comment


          #5
          "Age cannot wither her, nor custom stale
          Her infinite variety." --Shakespeare

          I'm happy to be 76 and still here.
          SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

          Comment


            #6
            I will be 69 in 3 days.
            As I have written before, I usually add years onto my age. I think I will start saying I am 72. You would not believe all the compliments I get. People tell me I look great. For 72 I probably look ok. But for my real age, 69, I look just ok!

            Maybe I will say that I am 75. THe compliments will probably knock me over!
            Linda~~~~

            Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"..

            Comment


              #7
              Oh Linda, you say you're 94? You look marvelous darling!
              "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

              Albert Einstein

              Comment


                #8
                I will be 48 at the end of march. Tom will be 52 on April 28.
                s
                Jendie
                I've been a member of this forum during its different incarnations since I was dx in 9/98

                Comment


                  #9
                  I am by far the oldest and therefore "demand" respect from all - 79
                  Virginia

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Okay, okay Virginia, we will give you respect, just put that whip down!
                    "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

                    Albert Einstein

                    Comment


                      #11
                      So that's where my whip went...
                      I've been looking all over for that.
                      s
                      Jendie
                      I've been a member of this forum during its different incarnations since I was dx in 9/98

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Jendie, 48? I have cartons of milk that old. But unless BBS chimes in with a lower age, you are the youngster of the group.
                        "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

                        Albert Einstein

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Old enough for Medicare :)

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Now don't be shy, give us an exact number. Lets see...BBS1951. And 1951 being the year you were born, that makes you 65 or close to it.

                            Oh, and I had Medicare when I was 44 because of MS.
                            Last edited by Howie; 02-08-2017, 03:21 PM.
                            "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

                            Albert Einstein

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Howie, there are more of us yet to check in.

                              ANN
                              There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X