Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Age

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    Today he is home in a snow storm w me. My storm food this time: chocolate and potato chips!

    ANB
    There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

    Comment


      #32
      Good girl Ann. Now you are feeding him the right way. Glad you got some winter.
      Virginia

      Comment


        #33
        That's just snow storm snacks. Many people buy pizza and beer.

        For lunch we are having grilled cheese sandwiches!

        ANB
        There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

        Comment


          #34
          There must be some people here who don't want their birthdays observed. Or maybe it isn't generally known that if you put your birthdate (you don't need to include the year) in your Profile, it will show up on the Calendar here, and someone will probably remember your birthday.
          SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

          Comment


            #35
            Can you go in and delete it?
            "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

            Albert Einstein

            Comment


              #36
              You can choose "Hide age and date of birth" and it just won't show up.

              However, I know some people's birthdays here even though they're not shown in the Profile information. Sometimes I post a birthday thread for these people without their permission, and I hope that anyone who doesn't want a birthday mentioned will let me know. Or maybe I should contact the person beforehand to find out if it's all right to put up a birthday thread?

              This may seem like a small matter but I've found that people do care about their birthdays and how they're observed (or not observed).
              SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

              Comment


                #37
                Hi. I am back, I have missed all of you, last time I checked I was 64. !
                Jan
                "never let it be too late"

                Comment


                  #38
                  Whew, one year older than me. That's cutting it pretty close!
                  "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

                  Albert Einstein

                  Comment


                    #39
                    How are you doing, Jan?

                    ANN
                    There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

                    Comment


                      #40
                      Just turned 66.

                      Comment


                        #41
                        Originally posted by stillstANNding View Post
                        Today he is home in a snow storm w me. My storm food this time: chocolate and potato chips!

                        ANB
                        Chocolate and peanut butter! I had not thought of that....one of my favorite sandwiches is peanut butter and tomatoes.
                        Linda~~~~

                        Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"..

                        Comment


                          #42
                          How about some of this?



                          Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

                          Comment


                            #43
                            Never heard of peanut butter and tomatoes, but I did have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch today.

                            Vicky's looks so good!!!!
                            Virginia

                            Comment


                              #44
                              Peanut butter and dill pickle sandwiches! Yum!

                              ANN
                              There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

                              Comment


                                #45
                                Ann, to me that sounds so unusual that someday I may just have to try a bite of one.
                                Virginia

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X