Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT December Chit Chat

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Linda, we are all so different. I guess the only thing we all have in common is we all have MS, and we are all treating it as we feel is the right treatment.

    I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year, and may this be the year a cure is found!
    "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

    Albert Einstein

    Comment


      :) Cat feel better. I am always impressed with all y'all are doing. I have not dressed in days and living in my pajamas. I have eaten all the good things in the house and need to grocery shop but no energy.

      If they are open tomorrow I will try to go. I got another AT&T bill and this one has a 35 dollar charge to turn my internet back on. Instead of 68 plus tax the bill is $122.18. All the notes and emails I have sent got me nowhere and I just am going to pay it and complain again and hope next month the new rate will be applied.

      We are having a colder week. The high is about 72 and the low will be 40 on Thursday. The chill goes right to my joints, so I am running the heat. Lacy shakes too.

      I'm saying prayers for Andy as he is driving about 30 miles to a friend's NY's party and back home. I do not want to drive on NY's eve. Andy is worried about his 13 year old cat, Socks. He will take her back to the vet this week. Lacy and I are going to bed. I do not want to see the year in. I hope we all have a great new year. Thank you all for being here. Jeanie :)


      Comment


        So glad you are feeling some better, Cat. May the improvement continue.

        ANN
        There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

        Comment


          Cat, I hope you are completely well in a couple of days.

          Jeanie, maybe you did so much over Christmas that you paying a little bit for it. I know you did a lot of going and doing. Hope the fatigue eases up soon.

          It is now 26 degrees here, so that forecast of 14 tonight might be about right.
          Virginia

          Comment


            What an ordeal!

            Cat, am so glad you’re turning a corner. And that u went to ER. Scary!

            Comment


              Welcoming 2018!

              HOPING THE YEAR AHEAD WILL BRING HEALTH AND GOOD LUCK FOR EVERYONE HERE!

              SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

              Comment


                Thank you Agate! Health and Good Luck is what we all need and I think what most of us want. Is that suppose to open? I can't open it if it is.


                I think the Thomas Fire in California is about done - thankfully. That is a nice New Year's gift to all who live there.
                Virginia

                Comment


                  Hi Jeanie, I missed your post. I hope your internet/phone gets worked out soon.

                  ANN
                  There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

                  Comment


                    I remember being in grade school, and thinking about the year 2000, and thinking it was never possible for me to see it. It’s now 2018, and I’m still here. Have a great new year!


                    "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

                    Albert Einstein

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Virginia View Post
                      Thank you Agate! Health and Good Luck is what we all need and I think what most of us want. Is that suppose to open? I can't open it if it is.


                      I think the Thomas Fire in California is about done - thankfully. That is a nice New Year's gift to all who live there.
                      Virginia, it was just a happy New Year greeting but it's not one of those images that you click on. You should have at least seen a green square wishing a happy New Year in 2018.
                      SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

                      Comment


                        I just noticed a post on my Facebook page from Peg, dated 12/29. She's apparently having problems getting in here. Not sure why. Does anyone have a clue?
                        SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

                        Comment


                          Happy new year!

                          Screen Shot 2017-12-31 at 9.36.56 PM.jpg

                          ((((((NEW YEAR HUGS TO ALL))))))

                          Wishing everyone health, joy,
                          love and peace
                          in 2018.
                          Let's join hands and
                          change the world.

                          Love & Light,



                          Rose
                          Last edited by Earth Mother 2 Angels; 12-31-2017, 08:48 PM.
                          Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X