Hi everyone ,,<waving>
hows things going ?,, its going good here,, this weekend I play cook ,, shotgun seasons starts,,{deer},, a whole bunch of hunters descend on our farm,, have my menu planned,,>> vegtable venison stew, cookies, bars, rolls,, a lot more, probally ,,I don't mind ,,
weather still is in the 50's but gonna change next week,, highs in the teens, >>brrrr !!
I go the 12th to the new neuro, in DM,, so they can, okay the next infusion, in January,,
thats all folks,, later then
hows things going ?,, its going good here,, this weekend I play cook ,, shotgun seasons starts,,{deer},, a whole bunch of hunters descend on our farm,, have my menu planned,,>> vegtable venison stew, cookies, bars, rolls,, a lot more, probally ,,I don't mind ,,
weather still is in the 50's but gonna change next week,, highs in the teens, >>brrrr !!
I go the 12th to the new neuro, in DM,, so they can, okay the next infusion, in January,,
thats all folks,, later then

Well, I didn't but I tried. I have the online banking, so I can see if we have gotten paid yet. It's just waiting on the store to open before I go to the bank.
Comment