Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT December Chit Chat

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #91
    Do you guys think that the Trump presidency is contributing to lack of enthusiasm about doing things?( Although several of you are muddling through with great activity!) I was wondering about this. The daily outrages, the insults to patriotic others who disagree with him. Etc. I remember when he said that he could stand in the street and shoot someone and people would still vote for him? Remember that? Well, fully supporting Moore is something as horrible. I hope he does not win this one.
    Linda~~~~

    Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"..

    Comment


      #92
      Linda the AP has called the race for Jones by 3.3%.
      ANN
      There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

      Comment


        #93
        Yes Laz. It’s very frightening, watching attempts to undo our constitution, environment, and lose allies.

        I told DH that as I witness my body rapidly falling apart, so am I witnessing our nation. Not 2018 can’t come fast enough. I am stunned that people still support this human.

        Comment


          #94
          My 7.5 hours IVIG is today.

          Comment


            #95
            Originally posted by BBS1951 View Post
            My 7.5 hours IVIG is today.
            Good luck. My second rituxan infusion of this round is next Monday. Here's hoping for us both!
            Linda~~~~

            Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"..

            Comment


              #96
              BBS, don't forget to take a book!
              "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

              Albert Einstein

              Comment


                #97
                Originally posted by BBS1951 View Post
                Cat, that’s a lot of activity! You get today’s Keep on Moving award.
                Why, THANK you!! I thank my mother and my husband and my brothers and my publicists, and don't forget my hairdresser and make-up artist, and footmen and....

                Oh wait...that kind of speech is only for the Oscars. Oh well. Thanks, anyway! Note I didn't do all this cooking on the same day....it was spread over several days....but filled up my refrigerator, which is looking kinda lonely now that everything has been dragged out of there and shipped! :)
                ...I am not a doctor nor medical professional, and don't pretend to be one, here... :o

                Comment


                  #98
                  You'll just have to do some more cooking to fill it up again.
                  SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

                  Comment


                    #99
                    My youngest brother called me early this afternoon and said he was coming over here to take care of my e-mail issues. He came and got a man on the phone. The man kept wanting to direct him to passwords that I had already tried and they would not work. My brother stopped him and said something like "Just wait a minute. All this has been done. Just reset her password." Finally, after much going back and forth between the three of us he reset my password and I now have e-mail.

                    I am missing about 8 or 9 days of e-mails which they cannot retrieve. They finally (after my brother threatened to get the Attorney General) decided that my e-mails had been hi-jacked. The man from Spectrum found that they had been forwarded to some weird e-mail account at g-mail.com. The account has been closed now.

                    I am worn out.
                    Virginia

                    Comment


                      Lazarus, Happy solstice! No Moore.

                      I've been grinding my teeth all year and twizzling my hair a lot,
                      Anxiety producing chaos levels certainly don't help me to leave my nest
                      And resume post illness activity levels.

                      Well, I still have it in me to be loud and bad.
                      That's good.

                      Oooops, wrong topic.
                      Last edited by renee; 12-13-2017, 02:19 PM.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by renee View Post
                        Lazarus, Happy solstice! No Moore.

                        I've been grinding my teeth all year and twizzling my hair a lot,
                        Anxiety producing chaos levels certainly don't help me to leave my nest
                        And resume post illness activity levels.

                        Well, I still have it in me to be loud and bad.
                        That's good.

                        Oooops, wrong topic.
                        Great to hear hopeful thoughts no matter what thread! I have been grinding my teeth and growling since ...seems like forever since this political Trumpera began. Last night I could breathe!
                        Linda~~~~

                        Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"..

                        Comment


                          Hi Renee! You can "wrong topic" here all you want.

                          Good to "see" you,
                          ANN
                          There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

                          Comment


                            :) Renee glad you are back. Jeanie :)

                            Comment


                              renee, it's good to hear from you!
                              Last edited by agate; 12-13-2017, 04:53 PM.
                              SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

                              Comment


                                What have you been up to, Renee? Glad you stopped by!


                                Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X