Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

March 2019: Keep on moving

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #91
    Ann, you have been on the go so much this week. I am amazed that you were able to do Walmart and a grocery. You have gotten a lot of exercise, and you still have airports to get through on your way back.

    Say hello to your Mom for all of us.
    Virginia

    Comment


      #92
      Thank you, Virginia. Today was just hair appointments and we were driven. There’s some packing to do tonight and we fly home tomorrow.

      ANN
      There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

      Comment


        #93
        Tried to do my exercises this afternoon. I got through a couple of the ones that are done standing, but when I got on the floor to do those, I got so dizzy - everything was just going around. So I got up and did not do them.

        By the way, for those of you who might get AARP e-mails one came out regarding exercises for achy backs, hips, thighs etc. It is pretty good and some that I do or have done in the past. I printed it out.
        Virginia

        Comment


          #94
          Today swim 603 yards in 20 minutes. Rest of day is resting, getting ready for the Cystoscopy in a.m., dealing with the illnesses and med side effects as always, 24/7.

          Comment


            #95
            Hang in there, Sunshine. The efforts you're making towards getting control of things are going to pay off for you, I feel sure.

            Is Howie taking a break? Hope new problems have turned up there.
            SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

            Comment


              #96
              Today was finishing packing, airport walking, lifting luggage. Glad to be resting tonight.

              ANN
              There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

              Comment


                #97
                Step counts:

                3/16 - 1370 steps
                3/17 - 1030 "
                3/18 - 1605 "
                3/19 - 1036 "
                3/20 - 1232 "
                3/21 - 1035 "
                3/22 - 1750 "
                3/23 - 944 "
                3/24 - 1120 "
                Last edited by agate; 03-25-2019, 01:14 PM.
                SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

                Comment


                  #98
                  That’s a lot, Agate. You are very consistent.

                  ANN
                  There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

                  Comment


                    #99
                    I'm trying to get a minimum of 1,000 steps a day. Someone here suggested that, and it seemed like a good idea.

                    If the end of the day is here and I"m not at 1,000, I sometimes just walk around the apartment a few times until I get there.
                    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

                    Comment


                      Agate, that is a great step count.
                      Virginia

                      Comment


                        I did laundry today but felt surprisingly up to it. I’ve had a good day.

                        ANN
                        There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

                        Comment


                          I swam 666 yards, 20 minutes, cooked supper, did laundry. Legs still bad

                          Comment


                            Sunshine, you are still doing really well.

                            Today I had a little dizziness this morning, but got better. So I washed two loads of linens and then started dusting and doing some polishing on the furniture. Worked for quite awhile, but did take two breaks of at least 30 minutes each. This afternoon I stood for about 1hr 40 min while peeling, washing, chopping food for dinner for tonight and tomorrow night. Did not do my exercises, but felt I had done enough. Still have to put clean linens on bed.
                            Virginia

                            Comment


                              That is quite a bit, Virginia.

                              ANN
                              There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

                              Comment


                                Today's activity consisted of going to the Doctor's office to see the NP. Leaving there and stopping by K-Mart, walking in to pharmacy to get prescriptions and then going to Lowe's Foods and picking up just a few items that I needed.

                                At least I got in a little walking.
                                Virginia

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X