New and improved! The April Chitchat thread is being brought to you in this splendid new space.
I hope you'll start chatting, and to that end I've chosen a special icon for this thread. If you hover over it, it says "Talking."
Some people have been very silent but here's a place for you to discuss what's on your mind.
What have you been doing? What's happening?
I hope you'll start chatting, and to that end I've chosen a special icon for this thread. If you hover over it, it says "Talking."
Some people have been very silent but here's a place for you to discuss what's on your mind.
What have you been doing? What's happening?




I can't figure this out I have always had very good blood pressure and then the last time I saw her it was high. We thought it was just a flook and it would come down, but no such luck.
Comment