I am so angry. I just missed wordle by one letter. I had all 4 and didn't get the 5th letter.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Wordle, daily word-guessing game
Collapse
X
-
First I played wordle, then I tried absurdle, and yesterday I moved into Dordle (where you solve two five letter words at once. It is challenging
Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...
*another random thought *
Comment
-
Many people don't really leave here. They may lurk or cower or cringe but they surface now and then.
Long-winded stories are welcome, at least IMHO. Brian's escapades are just as important as anyone else's escapades. If there haven't been any escapades lately, are you watching anything interesting? Hearing any good music? Reading any interesting books? Cooking something tasty? Or just watching what's going on outside your windows?
You'll find posts here where people are concerned about recent thefts of catalytic converters. I mean, anything goes. Even catalytic converters. (Another one was reported stolen from this building's parking lot just yesterday.)
SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.
Comment
-
I tried to catch up by reading the January thread; Ive really been missing out on the goings on around here!
I've promised the youngin to lighten her burden by chauffeuringOnly registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...her to a music event this afternoon where she will perform with her flute.
Later I'll write up a few of the recent adventures of the RandomThought family....
(by-the-way) I had to look up the spelling of chauffeuring and since I copied and pasted it it shows up in blue, bold, italics...go figure ! Oh, I see; It was a link to the spelling of the word.Last edited by RandomThought; 01-29-2022, 02:43 PM.*another random thought *
Comment
-
Brian, congratulations to your daughter on her flute event. Will she be playing solo or in a group? Nice that you'll be in the audience cheering. Playing the flute isn't exactly easy, or at least that's my impression, but my experience has been only with recorders and shepherd's pipes, which seem to be much less difficult.
SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.
Comment
-
Thanks Agate,
The yougin is both a flautist and a violinist. Cathy and I have attended many performances over the years.
We also enjoy her practicing around the house and in better weather around the yard. Given Covid restrictions I was not allowed to attend today's event. It was a "solo ensemble" and was adjudicated. They felt no need to have my germs in attendance.
BTW the youngin is an excellent wordle player. She and I compete to a certain extent. I have twice solved wordle in two; the youngin assures me that the kind of idiot I am is certainly not of the savant variety.
*another random thought *
Comment
-
I barely scraped through today's, too many similar words and I think I tried every alternative first.
Please Note that my posts may have been arbitrarily altered by a Moderator and may not reflect my original content.
Per Mike Weins: "...the admin/mod team doesn't have to provide a forewarning/warning/mention about altering a members post. It doesn't matter if they fix a link, remove a link, fix a typo, or whatever...."
Comment
-
I do that too, Linda--do my daily Wordle and move on to hellowordl, which SuzE-Q found for us. I also drop in at Dordle, which Random Thought introduced us to. If I feel up to an exasperating challenge, I go on to Absurdle. These games are more interesting than a MahJong tiles game I've been wasting time on.
It's not really wasting time if you have to wait on hold for something though. You can play any of these games while waiting around on the phone.
SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.
Comment

Comment