My hubby and I play this each day and compare our results. Today we had different words! I started talking about my guesses and he was confused. It took us a minute to determine we had different words. I googled it and found that it was some glitch today and that others experienced this. I won't tell you the words so I don't ruin it for anyone and don't google it unless you are done with the puzzle today because it gives you the 2 words. It was a strange experience today! Hopefully it doesn't happen again.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Wordle, daily word-guessing game
Collapse
X
-
I don't know what time they're using where the game is originating from, Snuggles, but the different words may have happened because you happened along after their day had changed to the next day.
I'm not sure I've said what I mean there but hope you understand it.
Watch out today.,, April 1.SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.
Comment
-
I hope this link works for you:
Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...
this is a great essay about Wordle. The fellow who wrote it is a lawyer in our area and writes a monthly column. This one about Wordle is very clever..will make you smile! Trust me.Linda~~~~
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"..
Comment
-
I laughed out loud reading this, and that is quite an achievement as it's pretty early in the morning here and I woke up to a plumbing problem I had to deal with ASAP. I came here with a snarl and a scowl after wrestling with the plumbing but now there's a smile.SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.
Comment
-
Thanks for the article, Linda. I play the daily Wordle, plus daily dordle and quordle, but I have thankfully untethered my brain from its utter fixation. I think it's good brain exercises, and I think I only missed the uber annoying "found" even though it was my entire 2nd through 6th attempts to guess the first letter unsuccessfully and I still missed it, I must have tried every single other possibility until I ran out of guesses with only the correct one left. So annoying, especially when I lucked out on my first word to have been so close already, only to have failed entirely. I have improved my stats, so I feel it is good for my cognitive capabilities though!
Please Note that my posts may have been arbitrarily altered by a Moderator and may not reflect my original content.
Per Mike Weins: "...the admin/mod team doesn't have to provide a forewarning/warning/mention about altering a members post. It doesn't matter if they fix a link, remove a link, fix a typo, or whatever...."
Comment
-
If anyone wants another game, this one gives you 21 tries at guessing a total of 16 5-letter words. I haven't been doing very well on my first attempt.
Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...
SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.
Comment
-
That link isn't working for me. Let's try this one:
Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.
Comment
-
I guessed today's wordle in 2 guesses. The first guess, I got 3 correct all in the wrong position though.
It was a total fluke that I guessed it in the next guess as there were a # of options. Or maybe the word was the most common among choices so it came to mind first.
It felt like it does when I find a really good parking spot, close by where I'm going. it feels like a good omen and it's going to be a great day!
Please Note that my posts may have been arbitrarily altered by a Moderator and may not reflect my original content.
Per Mike Weins: "...the admin/mod team doesn't have to provide a forewarning/warning/mention about altering a members post. It doesn't matter if they fix a link, remove a link, fix a typo, or whatever...."
Comment


Comment