Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Song of the Day

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    That Gene Autry song is mighty familiar to me. Might it have been the opening music for his movies?

    Like many a US child at the time, I spent Saturday afternoons at the movies with other kids, glued to whatever Western was playing. It was always a movie with Gene Autry or Roy Rogers or sometimes Hopalong Cassidy.
    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

    Comment


      Here is a clip from the 1941 movie Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register.... I had thought about posting it instead of the song, but the track is incomplete. I will have to see the movie sometime.

      Comment


        That's a much younger Gene Autry than the one in the movies I was looking at. He must have kept making movies for quite a number of years.
        SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

        Comment


          Little Eva - The Loco-Motion

          Comment


            The Ozark Mountain Daredevils - Jackie Blue


            Comment


              Frank Sinatra - [Love Is] The Tender Trap




              Frank Sinatra - Don't Worry 'Bout Me




              Frank Sinatra - I've Got The World On A String




              Frank Sinatra - Learnin' The Blues




              Frank Sinatra - Same Old Saturday Night

              Comment


                Frank Zappa - Uncle Remus

                Comment


                  The Everly Brothers - Love Hurts

                  Comment


                    Big Star - September Gurls

                    Comment


                      Blind Faith - Can't Find My Way Home

                      Comment


                        The Kingbees - My Mistake

                        Comment


                          Gerry Rafferty - Right Down the Line

                          Comment


                            Norman Greenbaum - Spirit In The Sky

                            Comment


                              Slow day, so let's have another one.


                              King Harvest - Dancing in the Moonlight

                              Comment


                                Rod Stewart - Maggie May

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X