Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Song of the Day

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    I just heard about this--the Beatles' last:



    The news story:

    Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

    If the video link doesn't work well for you, there's another link in the CBS News story.
    Last edited by agate; 11-03-2023, 07:46 AM.
    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

    Comment


      I heard about that song on NPR the other day. Thanks for posting it. Seeing the video makes it sound better than it did on the radio.

      Since it's basically a John Lennon song, I think I'll post this one here. It's my favorite from his solo career.


      John Lennon & The Plastic Ono Band (with The Flux Fiddlers) - Imagine

      Comment


        The Penguins - Earth Angel (Will You Be Mine)

        Comment


          Bobby Darin - Dream Lover

          Comment


            Buddy Holly & The Crickets - Maybe Baby




            Buddy Holly & The Crickets - That'll Be The Day

            Last edited by flatcap; 11-06-2023, 02:41 PM.

            Comment


              The Del-Vikings - Come Go With Me

              Comment


                Big Joe Turner - Shake, Rattle and Roll

                Comment


                  Bobby Day - Rockin' Robin

                  Comment


                    Jerry Lee Lewis - Whole Lot Of Shakin' Going On

                    Comment


                      Bobby Darin - Mack the Knife

                      Comment


                        Eddie Cochran – Twenty Flight Rock

                        Comment


                          Ritchie Valens - Big Baby Blues




                          Ritchie Valens - Donna




                          Ritchie Valens - La Bamba

                          Last edited by flatcap; 11-13-2023, 04:06 PM.

                          Comment


                            Sam Cooke – You Send Me

                            Comment


                              These three songs wrap up the '50s session. I was going to post them one-at-a-time over the next few days, including today, but I decided to go ahead and post them all at once, so I can get on with posting the next chapters of The Song of the Day.


                              The Flamingos - I Only Have Eyes For You




                              The Everly Brothers – All I Have To Do Is Dream




                              The Platters - The Great Pretender

                              Comment


                                Culture Club - Karma Chameleon

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X