Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Song of the Day

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Joe Henry - Skin And Teeth




    Joe Henry - Trampoline

    Comment


      Grand Funk Railroad - Closer To Home (I'm Your Captain)

      Comment


        Desmond Dekker & The Aces - Israelites

        Comment


          "Israelites" is a great favorite of mine.
          SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

          Comment


            I always liked it, too.

            Comment


              Blondie - Hanging On The Telephone




              Blondie - (I'm Always Touched By Your) Presence, Dear




              Blondie - Picture This

              Comment


                Ivan Neville - Why Can't I Fall In Love?

                Comment


                  Tuesday evening bonus track!


                  The Moody Blues - Tuesday Afternoon

                  Comment


                    Blue Swede - Hooked On A Feeling

                    Comment


                      Ray Charles - Let The Good Times Roll

                      Comment


                        Bee Gees - How Deep Is Your Love




                        Bee Gees - More Than A Woman




                        Bee Gees - Stayin' Alive

                        Last edited by flatcap; 09-15-2023, 09:51 AM.

                        Comment


                          George Benson - Breezin'

                          Comment


                            Broken Social Scene - Pacific Theme

                            Comment


                              Two of my long-time favorites by the BeeGees have been posted here--"Stayin' Alive" and "More Than a Woman." Still enjoy them.

                              And the Blondie song "Hanging on the Telephone" puts me in mind of another Blondie song, "Call Me." I couldn't find a decent video showing all of it but in some of the videos she's wearing a flatcap.

                              I was overexposed to that song for well over a year when I was in an apartment building where some neighbor was playing it to death, at top volume with the bass turned way up. My apartment would shake--that's how loud it was. However, I still like the song.
                              SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

                              Comment


                                Ask, and ye shall receive.


                                Blondie - Call Me (Official Video)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X