Happy Anniversary to Ann and Peter!!!
That reminds me that I need to iron 2 blouses. I was reminded because Peter likes to iron.
Flatcap, it was San Diego that I was trying to think of. I have heard that from a couple of different people.
We had another good day here. It was in the upper 60s to low 70s. But for me the main thing seems to be the weather pressure. If it is rainy, or hot or cold then there is a change in the pressure. I knew it was pretty good today when I reminded myself to go do my exercises and I just got right up and did half of them. Now I am going to do the other half. Today was not like Monday but still pretty good. Monday was the only truly good day I have had in months or longer. I just kept thinking "oh yes, this is how it is suppose to be." Sadly it isn't.
That reminds me that I need to iron 2 blouses. I was reminded because Peter likes to iron.
Flatcap, it was San Diego that I was trying to think of. I have heard that from a couple of different people.
We had another good day here. It was in the upper 60s to low 70s. But for me the main thing seems to be the weather pressure. If it is rainy, or hot or cold then there is a change in the pressure. I knew it was pretty good today when I reminded myself to go do my exercises and I just got right up and did half of them. Now I am going to do the other half. Today was not like Monday but still pretty good. Monday was the only truly good day I have had in months or longer. I just kept thinking "oh yes, this is how it is suppose to be." Sadly it isn't.

Comment