Virginia sweetie,, I just can't fanthom, a person doing this to another person,,after so many years then "boom",, hang in there girl,, they always say things happen for a reason,, but right now you are not thinking this,, the "should of, could of, would of," is going thru you right now,, don't,,its not doing you any good, to think this,,
Thanks for all the well wishes and the Birthday wishes. All of you have been great and I will comment a little more about this later. I just wanted to say how beautiful the Birthday cake is Agate. Looks like I could just eat it right off the screen. Unfortunately, I had a mild virus yesterday and today. I did go on out with my brothers and their wives last night and did not mention that I felt bad, but just had a sandwich and bought one half of it home.
I will talk to all of you when I feel a little better.
Hi Folks. I'm fine, sorta. But would like to ask for some prayers
for strength for DD. She is going through a bad patch, physically,
emotionally, and financially. Her DXH, the rat, left her with four
Children to raise, a large mortgage and many unpaid bills.
And just found out that someone put a $75000.00 lien on her
property, in his name, the turd..and she has to pay, the unem
-ployable jerk, Alimoney. ....I may have to have him offed.
:) Hi everyone. Bill the 83 year old friend in Jacksonville who took care of my brother until he died then took care of my Mother until she died in December, went to the ER the other night. Food got stuck down in his esophagus. Even water would not go down.
They put him to sleep and cleared out his esophagus. He is afraid to eat anything but baby food. Next Tuesday they are going to do surgery on him to fix the narrowed part of his esophagus. I am worried as he is not well anyway. I'm sorry I am so far away.
The house has not sold and it has yet to be listed. Bill was going to do that this week. Also the trust fund needs to be dispensed but Bill is not up to any of that. My sister and brother want everything closed. I told Bill not to worry about any of that right now just to worry about getting better.
Please say some prayers for Bill and me. He is closer to me than my brother and sister. My almost year long cough is back with a vengeance. I could not convince the ENT to keep me on the antibiotics until it was gone. You are all in my prayers. Jeanie :)
, Nora, Thain, and my horse,,,, we took the kids riding last night, they each rode alone,,with Grandpa,, what fun,they have now caught the buy me a pony bug,,..have fun with that one,,
Peg, good looking grandchildren, but boy have they grown! Horse looks nice too.
Sally, sorry to hear about what is going on with your DD. I would hate to be in her position, and if I am not mistaken she has MS also. Will be saying prayer for her.
I am feeling better. I have to see my psychologist tomorrow and I think I will tell her that this is the last visit. My insurance does not cover any of it and I am
paying her $110.00 each time I see her. It makes me angry that I am doing it because of someone else's actions. So I guess I am not going in the right spirit.
I know that I am supposed to say that it doesn't matter as long as I am doing it for my self, however it just makes me more angry when I have to part with
so much money each time I see her due to something that someone else brought into my life.
I noticed that Gabriella has not posted since her husband's memorial service (or if she has I somehow overlooked it). I hope she is also feeling better and Jeanie
also.
I had a summer cold last week, but that it about gone too. I took a B12 injection today and will see if it helps any at all with the fatigue. Do any of you ever take
B12 injections? This is my second, but the last one I took was back in the Winter and I don't remember it doing much good, but thought I would try again.
I'm having a difficult time adjusting to life without my soulmate of 55 years. I've spent a lot of time in bed trying to regain strength and not take the pain medications (hydrocodone) that I've come to depend upon in order just to make it through the day. I stopped it cold turkey after my middle son told me he thought I was over-medicated.
The new neuro I saw and posted about had me try Cymbalta for the peripheral neuropathy (nerve pain and numbness). I took it for 4 days and became depressed so I stopped it and restarted Gabapentin and it has helped to take the edge off. I've had to stay indoors because of the heat and humidity for days on end but tomorrow is supposed to be a little cooler.
I know I have to try and re-invent a life for myself without Joe but I can't seem to get anything done. I am the executor and beneficiary of his estate and there are a lot of problems involved with getting it through probate court and getting the property deeded into my name. It was not deeded properly way back in 1970 even though I worked to help pay the mortgage for 25 years, it was only in his name. That was not his fault but the fault of the attorney who closed on the deed.
There are just so many details to be taken care of and I dread doing any of it as it is just a daily reminder that I am alone for the first time in my life. A lot of Joe's former acquaintances came to the memorial service and spoke highly of him. We moved from Alabama to Georgia and all of our relatives except a few cousins have passed so no one from our families came for the service. Some wives (work) we both knew told me to call them and we could get together for lunch. I will probably do that at some future time but right now it just isn't something I want to do. Sorry, I haven't been here to post as much as in the past but I am just overwhelmed at the moment.
I hope it gets better.....keep me in your prayers.
Gabriells
Progressive/Relapsing MS, Myasthenia Gravis, Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Diabetes, Hypertension, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis
Advocate for ADA, Artist's Community for Change, ADAPT, Universal Living in Place, HopeKeepers, Complementary and Alternative Medicine
"Life is mostly froth and bubble, two things stand like stone. Kindness in another's trouble, Courage in your own"........Adam Lindsay Gordon
I remember how busy I was right after my husband died, but it was when the businesses slowed down that I had the most problems. Thankfully, I did not have to go through probate, but I was in a grief seminar and several of the ladies did have to. I remember what all it entailed for them.
Comment