Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT Febuary Chit Chat

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #46
    Happy Birthday Gary
    Question: Why can't I post links or pictures?
    Question: Why can't I have a signature, avatar, or profile picture?
    Question: What's wrong with my account?

    Answer: You are in the "registered users" user group. This group is very limited in what it can do. This will annoy spammers to no end Just keep posting once you have been registered for 30 days and have made 11 posts your account will be "unlocked".

    It's really easy to put someone on ignore and it's strongly recommended that you do so with people who's posts you don't like.

    Step 1 - log in
    Step 2 - click on the "settings" link
    Step 3 - click on the "edit ignore list" link on the left side of the screen
    Step 4 - type (or paste if you copied and pasted it) the username of the person you want to ignore
    Step 5 - click the "ok" button on the right of the screen

    Easy peasy and will lower your blood pressure. One important note though, this won't hide quoted posts. It's an oversight on the developers part and it's not an easy thing to "fix." So if someone quotes someone you have ignored, you'll see the quote.

    Alternatively when you click on a person's name and view their profile page, underneath their avatar, there is a option that says, "Ignore this person". Click that link and then click the yes button.

    Comment


      #47
      Have a good year, Mr Greenjeans!

      Comment


        #48
        Happy Birthday Gary! Birthday - White.jpg


        Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

        Comment


          #49
          Thanks for all the wonderful birthday wishes. I now tell everyone that I am 10 years old than I really am. That way they say you are looking good. Instead of asking whether there were many people hurt in the accident.

          Comment


            #50
            Howie, I didn't see this in time. If anyone finds out more maybe they will let us know.

            Edited to add: DUH! now I see the thread that has been started on stem cells.
            Last edited by Virginia; 02-04-2014, 08:56 AM.
            Virginia

            Comment


              #51
              Okay, let's see, Virginia goes on report.....and Sally is on double secret report...........
              "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

              Albert Einstein

              Comment


                #52
                I watched the last 45 minutes of the SCI report. The doctor who diagnosed Joe with ALS is already injecting some ALS patient's spinal column with stem cells. Joe was too advanced to even qualify for the experimental treatment. All the clinical studies I have looked into have an age limit. If you want to find more information the doctor has some videos on youtube. His name is Dr. Jonathan Glass at Emory Clinic. You can google him and you can find the 5 minute video under "Emory Conducting Landmark Study to treat ALS."

                Blessings,
                Gabriella
                Last edited by Gabriella7; 02-04-2014, 12:43 PM.
                Progressive/Relapsing MS, Myasthenia Gravis, Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Diabetes, Hypertension, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis
                Advocate for ADA, Artist's Community for Change, ADAPT, Universal Living in Place, HopeKeepers, Complementary and Alternative Medicine

                "Life is mostly froth and bubble, two things stand like stone. Kindness in another's trouble, Courage in your own"........Adam Lindsay Gordon

                Comment


                  #53
                  Happy Birthday, Gary!

                  sorry if I'm a tiny bit late . . . it's the story of my life these days!

                  Comment


                    #54
                    Is that a picture of Gary?
                    "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

                    Albert Einstein

                    Comment


                      #55
                      Originally posted by Howie View Post
                      Is that a picture of Gary?
                      Yeah, on a good day...LOL!
                      Love, Sally


                      "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






                      Comment


                        #56
                        Originally posted by SalpalSally View Post
                        Yeah, on a good day...LOL!

                        Hey now wait juss a gol darn minute here...


                        Sigh Sally is right again. That is what I see in the mirror every morning when I get up. Except sometimes I put the hats on my chest and pretend I am Madonna.

                        Comment


                          #57
                          Wasn't there a video long ago, and those party hats were the exact shape, and it was a gold outfit? I only heard about it, I NEVER watched a Madonna video............
                          "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

                          Albert Einstein

                          Comment


                            #58
                            Love, Sally


                            "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






                            Comment


                              #59
                              That's her officer, calls herself Sally. The whole forum stopped posting after she posted that mean old wolf's picture. Take her away...........
                              "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

                              Albert Einstein

                              Comment


                                #60
                                Yeah, but Ossifer, Howie wears his cats as boots.... Arrest him!!!
                                Love, Sally


                                "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X