Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT Febuary Chit Chat

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #76
    Did anyone see The Beatles Tribute, last night? It did not disappoint and took
    me back to the 60s again. I almost threw a shoulder, trying to keep up with
    the beat...LOL!
    Last edited by SalpalSally; 02-10-2014, 08:43 AM.
    Love, Sally


    "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






    Comment


      #77
      We were groovin' to the music back in those days man, rockin' and rollin', eh Sally?
      "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

      Albert Einstein

      Comment


        #78
        Sorry I missed that, Sally.

        I could stand to hear "Here Comes the Sun" about now. <--Anybody want one of these? I have more of them than I need just now.

        --On another topic, you have to love these drug companies. I haven't taken Copaxone for several years, and yet today I got an e-mail saying:

        We’re excited to announce that COPAXONE® 40 mg is now available!

        Our records show that you may be a candidate for this new treatment option. Talk to your health care provider to see what COPAXONE® 40 mg may mean for you.
        I "may be a candidate"! That sounds so--special.
        SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

        Comment


          #79
          Happy Birthday Parsi, sorry its late.

          Nuttin new from down here on Tobacco Road.

          Other than snow, snow and then more snow. But it is suppose to warm up and turn to mud. But spring cant get here soon enough. We really need the snow in the mountains. I talked to son and they were shoveling the ambulance bays hourly. We had to plow our road as the renters need to get in to milk. Its mean I know, but kinda fun to look out the window and watch someone else do the chores. We have 2 Harvestore silos and mechanical feeders but I cant convince them to switch to silage. You do all your feeding from the control room and with heated waters you don't need to get wet!

          The MS seems to have decided to be quiet for a while. And my thumb is better. Well as far as I am concerned. Grandson was over Saturday and I told him I may never be able to do brain surgery again. He looked troubled and then said your not a doctor your a farmer, Uncle Stevie is the doctor. One time I asked him what his mother did for work and he said she works with old people. Then I asked him what momma Missy (our daughter) does and he went into great detail about how she work at the hospital with really, really sick people and sometimes they even die because they are so sick.

          Son is considering moving down here as he wants to do a fellowship hmmmm sounds like we need to get the checkbook out again.

          Think spring!

          Comment


            #80
            YOU ARE so special, Agate!

            I hope they find me half as special.
            -r (with a straight face)


            Steve- do you get cut rates on manicures?
            Just tell me to shut up.

            -moi
            Last edited by renee; 02-10-2014, 10:25 AM. Reason: because I wanted to, nosey.

            Comment


              #81
              I had a Capt. Hook outfit all ready for Gary to wear, and now his thumb is getting better. Well, there's always Halloween.
              "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

              Albert Einstein

              Comment

              Working...
              X