Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT Febuary Chit Chat

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #61
    There's another one officer, calls himself Mike Weins, acts like he runs things, arrest him!!!
    "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

    Albert Einstein

    Comment


      #62
      Originally posted by Howie View Post
      There's another one officer, calls himself Mike Weins, acts like he runs things, arrest him!!!
      Howie must not like posting here much!


      Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

      Comment


        #63
        WHAT HAVE I DONE...FORGIVE ME!!!!
        "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

        Albert Einstein

        Comment


          #64
          Originally posted by Howie View Post
          There's another one officer, calls himself Mike Weins, acts like he runs things, arrest him!!!
          Awww man you were supposed to keep quiet about that
          Question: Why can't I post links or pictures?
          Question: Why can't I have a signature, avatar, or profile picture?
          Question: What's wrong with my account?

          Answer: You are in the "registered users" user group. This group is very limited in what it can do. This will annoy spammers to no end Just keep posting once you have been registered for 30 days and have made 11 posts your account will be "unlocked".

          It's really easy to put someone on ignore and it's strongly recommended that you do so with people who's posts you don't like.

          Step 1 - log in
          Step 2 - click on the "settings" link
          Step 3 - click on the "edit ignore list" link on the left side of the screen
          Step 4 - type (or paste if you copied and pasted it) the username of the person you want to ignore
          Step 5 - click the "ok" button on the right of the screen

          Easy peasy and will lower your blood pressure. One important note though, this won't hide quoted posts. It's an oversight on the developers part and it's not an easy thing to "fix." So if someone quotes someone you have ignored, you'll see the quote.

          Alternatively when you click on a person's name and view their profile page, underneath their avatar, there is a option that says, "Ignore this person". Click that link and then click the yes button.

          Comment


            #65
            Ooooh, I see now. It was all my fault. I said "might rain", and with this deep Southern accent, and well you know how us hillbillies are, I ain't got but 3 teeff, it probably sounded like your name. Sorry.
            "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

            Albert Einstein

            Comment


              #66
              Nice try, Howie.....Not!
              Love, Sally


              "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






              Comment


                #67
                Oh the cone boobs . . . I remember that! DD dressed up like that for a Halloween party when she was 13. Couldn't fill a cone if her life depended on it! Still have the costume . . . I put it on every Friday night!






                Better shut up now or I might get arrested.

                Comment


                  #68
                  Looks like it's Friday........uh.....I ain't sayin' nuthin!
                  "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

                  Albert Einstein

                  Comment


                    #69
                    Hi Everybody. I hope you are all having a pleasant Sunday.
                    Guess what, it's SNOWing again, in my back yard and front
                    yard too. I think that God likes snow.. I think Winter is here
                    to stay. No end in sight!! P.S. It is pretty though.

                    Be good to each other and "be careful out there".
                    Love, Sally


                    "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






                    Comment


                      #70
                      Today is Parsi's birthday!

                      SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

                      Comment


                        #71
                        Straight from my old, shriveled heart..... HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARSI!!!
                        "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

                        Albert Einstein

                        Comment


                          #72
                          Happy Birthday Parsi!
                          ANN
                          There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

                          Comment


                            #73
                            Happy Birthday Parsnip !! I hope your day is wonderful.
                            Love, Sally


                            "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






                            Comment


                              #74
                              :) Hi everyone. Happy Birthday Parsi! Sally you are having a real Winter. It is 75 here today and went into the eighties yesterday. I had the heat on only two nights so far this year. The AC has mostly been on.

                              I dress in layers not knowing when it will cool down or heat up more. We have had too much rain. I wish I could send some of it to Gary and to California.

                              I stayed up late watching the Olympics last night. Tonight I am only going to watch until 11 PM.

                              My son Andy came yesterday and vacuumed out my van, wiped down my scooter in the van and washed the van and dried it with a chamois. It looks good now.

                              Take care and stay warm. Jeanie :)

                              Comment


                                #75
                                Happy Birthday Parsi !!!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X