Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT Febuary Chit Cht II

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Too much time under the sea, with no soap!!
    Love, Sally


    "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






    Comment


      Originally posted by SalpalSally View Post
      Too much time under the sea, with no soap!!
      Maybe I can help.

      Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...


      Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

      Comment


        Dat dang soap on a rope! Shore iz fancee. Mornin' yall!
        "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

        Albert Einstein

        Comment


          Hi Everyone, I had to do a lot of reading this morning, here on the forum. I have been so exasperated dealing with my insurance company over my Rebif. I talked and then screamed into the phone two days last week. I hate to admit that I was yelling, but I could not make anyone understand me and they would not put me through to a supervisor. I thought it was straightened out and then received another letter Monday denying me coverage. I spent Tuesday between the insurance company and the Doctor's office. This morning I got a robo call that I had been denied. As I tried to prepare myself for another day on the phone, I received a call from a real live person, who was English speaking, and was told that I had been approved. I feel drug out and I get so depressed dealing with all this.

          I am in the do-nut hole and will come out of it with this next shipment. I think when I see my Neurologist next week I will get all new prescriptions and take them to Costco and pay the full amount to get them filled. I will be going into the catastrophic coverage and can only get 30 days at the time (or so they are telling me). At this point I am not sure what is right or wrong with these people. I just know that with all the medications I am on I can not go to the pharmacy every time I need one. I get upset with myself when I get this frustrated.

          Everyone here seems to be doing about like usual, except for Cherie and her arm. Hope it soon gets better.

          Also, hope Howie was able to wash the string on the back of his thong. With it that dirty it must have been getting rather uncomfortable!!!

          Jeanie, lemon oil is not supposed to hurt furniture, but is supposed to preserve it. However, if your son has something he feels is better then you might be wise to wait for him.

          Everyone have a good day.
          Last edited by Virginia; 02-27-2014, 07:26 AM.
          Virginia

          Comment


            Virginia, I dread dealing with any system like that. I keep forgetting to get a name and phone number of a person during a call. If that person has told me something important, I want to be able to get back to him/her in case verification is needed later. These discussions about coverage can drag on for weeks, and eventually someone will say to me, "Well, I don't know who told you that but it was wrong."

            My prescriptions are always refilled with only a 30-day supply. It's been a rule for a while for Medicare/Medicaid people, I think. I get rx's by home delivery but there are ways of getting them by mail too. I've done that sometimes but like to have home delivery because that works best for me.

            Is there any pharmacy in your area that will do home deliveries? I've found that the phone book listings will mention it but (around here anyway) there aren't many.

            If you get a new rx, the doctor can just phone or fax it to the pharmacy, and you never have to go there.
            SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

            Comment


              I have all my meds on auto-fill, and since I still drive, I can get them through the drive-thru window.
              There is also a drugstore that delivers if I need that.
              "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

              Albert Einstein

              Comment


                Virginia,
                Have you tried calling MSLifeLines and letting them know the situation to see if they can help with co-pay assistance? Not sure they can with Medicare. I am getting mine with 0 copay instead of the $100/month my insurance requires. There are so many inequities out there with insurance costs and copays and meds being substituted for less costly alternatives.

                It has been snowing here since 10 this morning with only a dusting on the ground that is new. Another storm coming in Sunday with 3-5 inches forecast for the morning commute on Monday. Single digits here tonight and tomorrow night.

                We are off to the local Idol finals tonight at 7. A friend's son is really good with great range and stage presence. The winner of this will go on to the TV show.

                Can't believe it is almost March.

                Comment


                  I get my LDN compounded/ & mailed by Skips Pharmacy
                  and my others delivered by a local Pharmacy.

                  Looks like March is coming in like a lion.
                  I remember one year hiding Easter eggs in the snow.
                  Love, Sally


                  "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X