Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Swallowing Test Tomorrow

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #61
    I'm glad you checked in. I was wondering how you were. I wish the news was better.

    You're right, The Shawshank Redemption is well worth watching. I really like that quote.

    Keep us informed, please.


    Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

    Comment


      #62
      :) Gabriella I am so sorry you have to go through all this to get better. You are in my prayers and have been for awhile. I hope they will be able to remove all of it and the chemo will prevent a recurrence. Jeanie :)

      Comment


        #63
        ((((((Gabriella)))))) ~

        Hope is a wonderful thing, and I will hold onto hope, along with you and your dear friends here at BT, and pray for your complete healing. I will pray for the wisdom, skill and compassion of your physicians and medical team. And, I will pray for your strength, health, and comfort throughout your treatments.

        Abundant blessings upon you, Gabriella ~

        Love & Light,

        Rose
        Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

        Comment


          #64
          Thinking of you

          We all hope that this is a battle you fight and win easily. Things will be so busy now that you won't have time to think. That is one blessing of times like this.
          Take care
          Linda~~~~

          Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"..

          Comment


            #65
            Thank you for letting us know what's going on, Gabriella. Maybe because you have something rare, the really competent doctors will take a special interest in you--I've heard of this happening.

            My sister had esophageal cancer and survived it, as I probably mentioned. I don't recall what type it was though.

            Linda (Lazarus) has made a good point--about how busy you'll be. Not having time to think can be to your advantage.

            Wishing you all the best possible luck with this, and let's hope the healing process goes well too.
            SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

            Comment


              #66
              Gabriella, I have thought of you every night as I say my prayers. So glad you checked in with us. Hope you are able to get into M.D.Anderson soon. I had a cousin who was treated for cancer there. He traveled there (from North Carolina). He stayed as long as they needed him to and then they gave directions to the people at the University of North Carolina how to treat him. He DID survive the cancer.

              I will continue to pray for you. Hope you have plenty of help as you go through this.
              Virginia

              Comment


                #67
                Update

                I have made one trip to M.D. Anderson Cancer Center and had additional tests as well as meeting with all the doctors. My surgery is scheduled for the 1st of October and I will meet with the surgeon the Monday before Wednesday, the first, the day of the surgery. Two of my sons and my brother will be there for the surgery and my middle son will stay here to take care of the house and dogs. It is a long surgery lasting about 10 hours and I will let everyone know the outcome as soon as I can which may be several weeks after. The recovery period is 10-14 days in the hospital. Continue to keep me on your prayer list or meditation thoughts whatever your spiritual beliefs are.

                Personally, because I am a Christian, I believe in God, the Father, Jesus his Son, and the Holy Spirit.

                Blessings,
                Gabriella
                Progressive/Relapsing MS, Myasthenia Gravis, Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Diabetes, Hypertension, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis
                Advocate for ADA, Artist's Community for Change, ADAPT, Universal Living in Place, HopeKeepers, Complementary and Alternative Medicine

                "Life is mostly froth and bubble, two things stand like stone. Kindness in another's trouble, Courage in your own"........Adam Lindsay Gordon

                Comment


                  #68
                  Gabriella, I am glad you were able to let us know where things stand and you have been at the top of my prayer list for a long time now. You will remain there. I don't know if this is something that you or your son might want to consider, but so that we might know what is happening, I was wondering if you could show the one staying at home how to come on your computer and post under this site and just let us know how surgery went. 10 Hours is long and we will all be thinking of you.

                  I will be praying for a complete and good recovery and that in the not too distant future you will be back with us. We miss you a lot.
                  Virginia

                  Comment


                    #69
                    Gabriella, thank you for the update. It sounds as if you're keeping your hopes up.

                    I'm glad you've lined up family members to be there for you--and your pets as well.

                    Better days are ahead for you. I just know they are.
                    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

                    Comment


                      #70
                      Oh I am so sorry to see this. I wish you well as you fight through this.
                      ...I am not a doctor nor medical professional, and don't pretend to be one, here... :o

                      Comment


                        #71
                        ((((((Gabriella)))))) ~

                        You will continue to be in my prayers, and I will lift you up in prayer especially on Oct. 1. I will also pray for your surgeons and medical team that God will guide their minds, hands and hearts, as they work to bring you to complete healing.

                        Abundant blessings of love, strength, healing, and a rapid recovery are requested for you ~

                        Love & Light,

                        Rose
                        Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

                        Comment


                          #72
                          ((((((Gabriella)))))) ~

                          You are in my thoughts and prayers tonight, as you rest in preparation for tomorrow's surgery. I will be lighting candles and praying for you throughout the day.

                          May your faith be vibrant, and may peace envelop you with comfort and grace.

                          The Light of God surrounds you.
                          The Love of God enfolds you.
                          The power of God protects you.
                          The presence of God watches over you.
                          Wherever you are, Gabriella, God is.

                          ~ Unity Prayer

                          Love & Light,

                          Rose
                          Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

                          Comment


                            #73
                            Hello friend,
                            You are probably already in surgery. We will all think of you and send bouquets of good wishes and loving thoughts.
                            Linda~~~~

                            Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"..

                            Comment


                              #74
                              Bumping this up to let Gabriella know we're thinking of her and hoping for the best.
                              SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

                              Comment


                                #75
                                Thanks, Joan. I was just wondering about her.

                                Hugs, Gabriella.


                                Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X