Oh, that's right. Howie wouldn't understand this discussion of dental experiences because he's one of these DIY dentists.
See what you've been missing? A chance to practice techniques for living in a parallel universe! To know the sense of accomplishment that comes with surviving another trip to the dentist!
Well, tomorrow is the big day.......PAYDAY!!! I'm going out the door at 7am, so I'm going to head to bed, and TRY to sleep. I've been drinking coffee since I got up, so I may just stay awake all night, and STILL head out the door at 7.
Good night all!
"Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."
I was up early IF I ever even went to sleep.
Bills are paid, trash to the dump, then went to the store, and for some reason, probably because I went so early, it was poorly stocked. They were out of several things I usually get. On top of that, I FORGOT ICE CREAM!
I'm having trouble with my phone. Some power sockets are dead, and I hope the one I'm plugged into works and charges the battery.....FAST. I hate not having a working phone.
Everyone have a great day!
"Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."
It is nice to know that Social Security is still paying. I had the very enjoyable experience of seeing that e-mail today--the bank notifying me that that money is there, once again.
It's on with some laundry today and maybe even a bit of floor mopping.
Agate, you are on the "other" coast and still you are up before me and maybe even Virginia. BBS may beat us all. At least up and out the door at 5 (?) some mornings.
I just got a kissing ball sort of holiday arrangement. It's a copper open basket w a cedar pot filled w greens and ornaments. It's big. It has copper chains to hang from a hook on the house. We have no hook on the house so I'll have to figure that out. It's nice to have it early. It's from my brother's family via Lynch Farms.
I've never heard of a kissing ball. Google tells me it's a holiday tradition. Sounds a bit like the practice of hanging up a bunch of mistletoe over a doorway, and anyone standing under it can be kissed.
Okay, standing under the mistletoe I've known all my life. Time to turn to the Internet and find out about this kissing ball. You know, you never get too old to learn something!
"Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."
Comment