Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Age

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Yes, I hope they check in, and that they are older than I am.
    "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

    Albert Einstein

    Comment


      #17
      Originally posted by Howie View Post
      Jendie, 48? I have cartons of milk that old. But unless BBS chimes in with a lower age, you are the youngster of the group.
      I hope it's powdered milk otherwise...
      s
      Jendie
      I've been a member of this forum during its different incarnations since I was dx in 9/98

      Comment


        #18
        :) Next month I'll be 76. Jeanie :)

        Comment


          #19
          It's all turned to cheese, and the cats love it!
          "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

          Albert Einstein

          Comment


            #20
            Jeanie, you are tied with Agate!!!
            "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

            Albert Einstein

            Comment


              #21
              Where is Sally?

              Jendie, beautiful avatar! Tell us about the picture!

              ANN
              There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

              Comment


                #22
                Originally posted by stillstANNding View Post
                Where is Sally?

                Jendie, beautiful avatar! Tell us about the picture!

                ANN
                Thanks, Ann, this is Tom and me about a month after we first met. He was supposed to be in a photo shoot and asked me if I wanted to go with him. This photo shocked a lot of our friends, the chemistry between the two of us that we hadn't recognized yet.
                s
                Jendie
                I've been a member of this forum during its different incarnations since I was dx in 9/98

                Comment


                  #23
                  turned 64 in Sept, Joe is 66 in Nov,,I would love to turn those numbers around,, awe to be 46 again
                  " Don't outsmart your common sense"

                  Peg

                  Comment


                    #24
                    But then, Peg, Joe would still be 66......

                    Comment


                      #25
                      No, no number turning around. Why that would make me 36.....YES, yes, number turning around will be allowed....just once....for me only!
                      "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

                      Albert Einstein

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Howie I am 56 but will be turning 57 in not too distant future.
                        DAR
                        R/R 1993
                        Draw close to God and he will draw close to you. - James 4:8

                        Comment


                          #27
                          Originally posted by Jen's Solitude View Post
                          Howie I am 56 but will be turning 57 in not too distant future.
                          Same here! My birthday is in July, how about you?


                          Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

                          Comment


                            #28
                            Yeah, you are both better off not switching numbers around. And anyone 59......you wouldn't even think about it!
                            "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

                            Albert Einstein

                            Comment


                              #29
                              Jen and Vicky:
                              You two stay away from my husband!
                              ANN
                              Last edited by stillstANNding; 02-09-2017, 08:07 AM.
                              There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

                              Comment


                                #30
                                Ann, Peter likes cougars - he even gives them breakfast in bed.
                                Virginia

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X