Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(OT) Time for baby birds!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #76
    Wow, that's impressive! They must have been eating and eating. And 16 of them!
    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

    Comment


      #77
      I'm pretty sure this group is the same group I posted a picture of in the June chit chat thread (post #160 ). All 16 of them weren't shown in the pic because some of them were on the ground behind the wall with mom. They have really grown a in a month, but they are not the tiny guys I posted a pic of just last week. That group of youngsters are much smaller and there aren't as many in the family (I think it's called a covey). I don't know why they don't just wear ID badges or something so I can keep track of who's who easier!!!

      I'm glad I'm not a quail . . . 16 kids all at once . . . makes me tired just thinking of twins!

      Comment

      Working...
      X