I washed two loads of wash, which is easy for me because my washer and dryer are downstairs where I am. I changed the linens on the bed. I dusted (but did not polish furniture) upstairs and down. I finally left the dinning room table and cabinet for tomorrow, but did the chairs. I cleaned the two toilets that I don't use. That has to be done quite often even though they just sit there. My bathroom, I plan to do tomorrow.
The lady who helps me was due, but she did not come. However, she called and said she will be here tomorrow. I will let her mop the two bathrooms downstairs and clean my shower. She will also clean the kitchen counter tops and sink, which already look clean. I will do the two vanities and the toilet in my bath, finish dusting the dinning room and I will do the vacuuming. I would also like to polish the hardwoods in the foyer and hall downstairs, but not sure about that. Laura only stays for two hours so she doesn't have a lot to do. I think I will get her to clean the glass door on the front of my house because she doesn't have nearly enough to last her two hours. Then come next week I will start all over and do it again.
I wish I would get another smart spell and polish the furniture. It's not that bad. It hasn't been that long, but I do like to keep it done.
Agate, you did so much today. Even went for a walk. You really did have a smart spell.
The lady who helps me was due, but she did not come. However, she called and said she will be here tomorrow. I will let her mop the two bathrooms downstairs and clean my shower. She will also clean the kitchen counter tops and sink, which already look clean. I will do the two vanities and the toilet in my bath, finish dusting the dinning room and I will do the vacuuming. I would also like to polish the hardwoods in the foyer and hall downstairs, but not sure about that. Laura only stays for two hours so she doesn't have a lot to do. I think I will get her to clean the glass door on the front of my house because she doesn't have nearly enough to last her two hours. Then come next week I will start all over and do it again.
I wish I would get another smart spell and polish the furniture. It's not that bad. It hasn't been that long, but I do like to keep it done.
Agate, you did so much today. Even went for a walk. You really did have a smart spell.

Comment