Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keep On Moving Club: June 2018

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Yes, had to do it all. I cannot believe how hard it is to do basic errands. But that’s how it is.

    Comment


      No way I could do your machine ANN. After about 60 seconds, my legs feel like their fractured.

      Virginia, that’s a hard conflict. I guess I would go with the fella for,the deck, and find a job more suited for the wife,.

      Comment


        Originally posted by Howie View Post
        I wear my boxers everyday. The only time I put on clothes is when I go to the store. PJs would suffocate me, at this time of year anyway. In the winter, I still wear my boxers, but add a tee shirt, and fire up my electric heaters.

        I stay back in MY room year round, and have a window AC that runs 24/7, but my electric bill is surprisingly low. I also run the TV from the time I get up, until I go to bed. It's a big flat screen, but must also use very little electricity.

        I wish I had a fireplace. That would help heat the place, but alas, it's only a wish.

        So it's true then. You didn't want to mention that the "boxers" are really the SpongeBob thong?
        SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

        Comment


          Shhhhh, maybe no one noticed.......Yeah, a boxers life is the life for me.

          Whoooooo lives in his boxer shorts under the sea?
          SpongeBob BoxerShorts!
          "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

          Albert Einstein

          Comment


            Went surfing today. Glassy thigh to waist high waves. Just beautiful. All the locals were out there, like a big friendly gathering, trading waves, and so forth. There is more, but I will put it in tomorrow when I go again.

            Comment


              Back to back surfing days, woo hoo!

              ANN
              There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

              Comment


                Sunshine is a lady on the go.

                It was very hot here today, however I went to the grocery store and then walked next door to the drug store. Then I went to eat with brothers and one wife. Then I stopped at another drug store on the way home. Brothers are excited about their move and having new houses. However, one desperately needs a handyman to fix some things around the house he sold. He can't find anyone who will come for small items. (I guess you all know where that leaves me as far as a handyman is concerned). He is thinking he will contact realtor and get them to find out if the buyers of his house will just take some money in place of him getting the little things fixed. Can you believe the inspector put down that outside light did not work. Sister-in-law fixed that - she put in a new bulb.
                Virginia

                Comment


                  A whole $1.50 to fix the outside light.
                  "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

                  Albert Einstein

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Howie View Post
                    A whole $1.50 to fix the outside light.
                    Howie, are you saying that you fixed an outside light yourself, and it cost $1.50? If it was one of those lights that involve a lot of reaching and maybe a stepladder, that is definitely physical exertion.

                    Maybe Sam fixed the light bulb. That cat is amazing. How many cats like Sam does it take to change a light bulb?
                    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X