Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keep on Moving: May 2019

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    Slowly getting back on track again.

    Steps:

    Monday: I have no idea, I forgot to record anything.
    Tuesday: 1,000
    Wednesday: 1,950
    Thursday: 1,250
    Friday: 1,000
    Saturday: 2,250
    Sunday: 1,850
    Please Note that my posts may have been arbitrarily altered by a Moderator and may not reflect my original content.

    Per Mike Weins: "...the admin/mod team doesn't have to provide a forewarning/warning/mention about altering a members post. It doesn't matter if they fix a link, remove a link, fix a typo, or whatever...."

    Comment


      #32
      Suze-Q, they are wonderful step counts. You must go for a walk outside. Great!
      Virginia

      Comment


        #33
        Yes, SuzE-Q, you're a shining example!🏆
        SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

        Comment


          #34
          Thanks for the kind words :) Virginia, I totally get what you said. I pay too when I go to my limit...frustrating and predictable!

          Suze, you knocked it out of the park!

          Comment


            #35
            Yeah, she knocked it out of the park, but it landed in MY yard. I'm not walking out there to pick it up.
            "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

            Albert Einstein

            Comment


              #36
              That's right, Howie--give your pedometer a rest. There's been something in this building's back yard for days now, and I know it shouldn't be there. It looks a little like a tortilla or some such thing. Not good for it to be littering the yard, and I really should go out and get it and dispose of it. I haven't done that either. Might overwork my pedometer.
              SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

              Comment


                #37
                I think it was Sam that left it there. She loves the filling inside, you know, meat and cheese, but throws the tortilla shell away. Sorry about that....Sam, you darn litter cat!
                "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

                Albert Einstein

                Comment


                  #38
                  Well, it doesn't look as if it ever had anything like sliced turkey in it but she probably did a good job of cleaning it up before she tossed it. I think Sam should be made to pick it up but I know I won't get anywhere with that idea.

                  If Sam keeps doing this kind of thing, she could be declared a Public Nuisance. She might not like that.
                  Last edited by agate; 05-06-2019, 07:32 AM.
                  SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

                  Comment


                    #39
                    She's considered a "public nuisance" in 3 states already. But I'm getting ready to do something right now that will bring her home. I'm getting ready to make pasta. I always give her some of the ground beef. That will keep her home!
                    "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

                    Albert Einstein

                    Comment


                      #40
                      Pasta man is DONE. I made enough to last me the rest of the month, and probably more. It will simmer on the stove until I'm ready to eat. Right now, I'm going to cool down, and watch some TV.

                      Oh, and Sam had her early sampling of the ground beef. She said it was just right.
                      "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

                      Albert Einstein

                      Comment


                        #41
                        I have to write this down while it's fresh in my mind. There's a commercial on TV for AAG, and it's presented by Tom Selleck. He is a carbon copy of my BIL. He and my sister have been married....forever, two grown boys, and happy.

                        Why am I telling you this? Because I have another hour to kill, before I chow down on my pasta. I think I'll take a bath.

                        Sam, draw me a tub of water.
                        "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

                        Albert Einstein

                        Comment


                          #42
                          Today I swam 740 yards in 23 minutes. Its been a too busy day. I am feeling disorganized with the upcoming bladder procedure in two days. Will chill tomorrow.

                          Comment


                            #43
                            This looks like Howie's BIL? Looks like one tough hombre in this photo....

                            SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

                            Comment


                              #44
                              He's an actor, probably playing a tough guy. He looks very different in that commercial.
                              "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

                              Albert Einstein

                              Comment


                                #45
                                Today I swam 24 minutes: 802 yards. The rest of the day is preparing for surgery tomorrow.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X