I swam today 800 yards 24 minutes. IT would be so easy to skip swimming, I really have to make myself do it, knowing the benefits outweigh the inconvenience.
Yesterday I walked a block to get the bus. Fortunately there is an App that tells me exactly when the bus will be here. Once in the center of the shopping area for our neighborhood, I walk a few more blocks to the post office and then across to the dry cleaner. Then I had a pleasant spin around Goodwill. I got a box of 50 Thank You notes embossed w a gold cherry tree on good stock for $1.99. And a summer top. Most of my clothes do not fit anymore.
I walked around some other shops and then caught the bus back and walked the block home.
My goodness Agate, you are getting into the marathon range now. Those are really good step counts.
Well, I wasn't entirely useless. In addition to ordering my security system I washed two loads, changed linens on the bed and dusted all over downstairs. Need to go upstairs, but that can wait until tomorrow.
Today I walked around the hospital (thru several large buildings); walked all the way up to the center of town and back plus shopping around up there; and did one load of laundry in the old, scary cellar!
Comment