Howie, the truth comes out. It is Sam that gets the chocolate ice cream and you get beer! Now we know.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
August chitchat
Collapse
X
-
:) Andy and Torre came. Andy put up all my shutters and put trash cans, etc. in the shed. Torre folded some clothes for me and changed my linens and rotated my mattress.
It is bright Sunshine and hardly any wind. I hope the thought it might turn and go up the coast would be good for me. I do not want to go anywhere but here. Andy was insistent that I may have to go to Jim's. I cannot get into either of their bathrooms, so that is not going to happen. I can stay here even if no power. That is preferable to having to take diapers, etc somewhere.
I will post tomorrow how it is going.Virginia and Howie I hope y'all don't wind up with Dorian. Jeanie :)
Comment

Comment