The urology appt went well and I will transfer care to the urologist. The med recommended is to start after the hurricane when I can report side effects if a bad problem. See back in 3 weeks.
At home feeling very worried about Dorian. The track is so unclear. The whole state looks to be impacted, the question is what part will get Cat4 winds....Evacuating with these medical issues, equipment , huge amount of meds would be tough, unsure if I can fly like this, driving could be a mistake, you can get into gridlock and gas stations are already short on gas...Looks like we will stay, but I will talk to DH again about it...The town will be devastated if it hits here...
You too JEanie, We cross posted. THe only good thing is if it hits PB near Mar A Lago there will be a massive federal response probably...
I haven’t heard much from the governor, on line, but then again, I don’t watch tv news...
If you can bear no a/c, I guess I can too Jeanie...
At home feeling very worried about Dorian. The track is so unclear. The whole state looks to be impacted, the question is what part will get Cat4 winds....Evacuating with these medical issues, equipment , huge amount of meds would be tough, unsure if I can fly like this, driving could be a mistake, you can get into gridlock and gas stations are already short on gas...Looks like we will stay, but I will talk to DH again about it...The town will be devastated if it hits here...
You too JEanie, We cross posted. THe only good thing is if it hits PB near Mar A Lago there will be a massive federal response probably...
I haven’t heard much from the governor, on line, but then again, I don’t watch tv news...
If you can bear no a/c, I guess I can too Jeanie...


Comment